my other account messed up
2007.May.13, 05:23 PM

Eaglefreak Wrote:did you change your original password? when you register, it creates a username and password for both the game and the forum. Once you've logged in, you can change either the game password or the forum password SEPERATE from the other. If you have not changed the password in the forum then it should still be your original password when you registered for the game

No, I was told by zenith that my account password would be copied (a series of code?) from one account to the other. I can logg in to the game, (same password as this one) but I can not logg in to this forum (same password as the other one).
I'm thinking more password (code) needs to be copied and pasted, but I do not think she has been on here long enough to comment. I'm not concerned with it.
I just do not want to be 'banned' in the end from something that was never fixed completely. (my main worry)
I don't play this one for levels now, I just use this for account forum since the other is messed up.(?)
2007.May.14, 07:51 PM

ZENITH, can you help me? I still can't logg-in the forum with my main guy. Thanks.
But I can play on my main character.

It's just annoying when I want to post something thx.