The Market
2010.Oct.12, 12:39 AM
The Market
Can we maybe upgrade the items allowed (3) on the market at once, to alittle higher. its a market don't see why people cant add heaps of stuff.
2010.Oct.12, 12:45 AM
RE: The Market
(2010.Oct.12 12:39 AM)deathishere Wrote:  Can we maybe upgrade the items allowed (3) on the market at once, to alittle higher. its a market don't see why people cant add heaps of stuff.

you should b able to add as much as you want firstly there will be more buys because they will probably be a much more of a range to choose from and secondly this will make the market a better known place

you got my VOTE shouldve made a poll
2010.Oct.12, 04:16 AM
(2010.Oct.12 12:45 AM)jgrea4 Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.12 12:39 AM)deathishere Wrote:  Can we maybe upgrade the items allowed (3) on the market at once, to alittle higher. its a market don't see why people cant add heaps of stuff.

you should b able to add as much as you want firstly there will be more buys because they will probably be a much more of a range to choose from and secondly this will make the market a better known place

where should i post it, same forum room?
2010.Oct.13, 12:13 AM
By gaining his vote, you've lost the rest of the communities...
2010.Oct.13, 06:07 PM
(2010.Oct.12 04:16 AM)deathishere Wrote:  

The item limit in the market is so ppl don't post a whole bunch on over-priced knives and such just to make the list grow... kinda like a quote pyramid Winky

I'm not saying 3 is enough but 5 would be more than better, I would be more interested in seeing adding multiples of items in the same post, say like 10xSympaks and such ....
2010.Oct.14, 12:33 AM
(2010.Oct.13 06:07 PM)2asandab Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.12 04:16 AM)deathishere Wrote:  

The item limit in the market is so ppl don't post a whole bunch on over-priced knives and such just to make the list grow... kinda like a quote pyramid Winky

I'm not saying 3 is enough but 5 would be more than better, I would be more interested in seeing adding multiples of items in the same post, say like 10xSympaks and such ....

Some people buy over priced stuff tho lol i have seen nifes sell for like $300 each. if the person agrees on the price and clicks buy then its all good. should be no max on items on market or at lest a max of 5.
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.14 12:33 AM by deathishere.