AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The Market
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

deathishere

Can we maybe upgrade the items allowed (3) on the market at once, to alittle higher. its a market don't see why people cant add heaps of stuff.

jgrea4

(2010.Oct.12 12:39 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]Can we maybe upgrade the items allowed (3) on the market at once, to alittle higher. its a market don't see why people cant add heaps of stuff.

you should b able to add as much as you want firstly there will be more buys because they will probably be a much more of a range to choose from and secondly this will make the market a better known place

you got my VOTE shouldve made a poll

deathishere

(2010.Oct.12 12:45 AM)jgrea4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.12 12:39 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]Can we maybe upgrade the items allowed (3) on the market at once, to alittle higher. its a market don't see why people cant add heaps of stuff.

you should b able to add as much as you want firstly there will be more buys because they will probably be a much more of a range to choose from and secondly this will make the market a better known place

where should i post it, same forum room?
By gaining his vote, you've lost the rest of the communities...
(2010.Oct.12 04:16 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]

The item limit in the market is so ppl don't post a whole bunch on over-priced knives and such just to make the list grow... kinda like a quote pyramid Winky

I'm not saying 3 is enough but 5 would be more than better, I would be more interested in seeing adding multiples of items in the same post, say like 10xSympaks and such ....

deathishere

(2010.Oct.13 06:07 PM)2asandab Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.12 04:16 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]

The item limit in the market is so ppl don't post a whole bunch on over-priced knives and such just to make the list grow... kinda like a quote pyramid Winky

I'm not saying 3 is enough but 5 would be more than better, I would be more interested in seeing adding multiples of items in the same post, say like 10xSympaks and such ....

Some people buy over priced stuff tho lol i have seen nifes sell for like $300 each. if the person agrees on the price and clicks buy then its all good. should be no max on items on market or at lest a max of 5.
Reference URL's