Mail System Upgrade
2010.Oct.11, 09:55 PM
Mail System Upgrade
Once you have so many mails in your box the following message pops up,

Awakened Lands Mailbox
Keep the Awakened Lands Postoffice Efficient!
Seems as if you have quite a lot of mail. Perhaps you should clean out your mailbox every now and then to keep the postman from going postal!

I know someone who has 10k mails in there box and the postman still hasn't gone postal.

I think once you reach a certain amount, the postman should go postal on your AR$. Once you clean it out, he will stop.

Those who try fail to succeed!!
Don't try, Just do it!!!
2010.Oct.11, 10:28 PM
RE: Mail System Upgrade
Have it work something like the crimes... Everyone fails at crimes here and there , well it can be the same with the mail. If you have that message up there then you can be a target.

When the green "you got mail" light pops up and you go to check it you find a message.

BOOM!!

You have just been delivered a bomb by your ticked off mail carrier who went postal on you. You are in the hosp for *random mins*

CLEAN OUT YOUR MAILBOX!
2010.Oct.11, 10:32 PM
While in the Hosp this is what it could say.

666 {ZZZZ} SheDevil 37 329 Received Bomb From Postman.

Those who try fail to succeed!!
Don't try, Just do it!!!
2010.Oct.11, 11:42 PM
i am half on half off on this one i know that some ppl like to keep there mails for a reason sometimes proof
2010.Oct.12, 07:50 AM
If this were implemented, the mail limit should really be increased much higher. Right now it's only 20 or 25, which is too low to even have a long conversation or store mail for a day at times.
2010.Oct.12, 08:02 AM
Inbox (286) | Sent (276)

Thats strictly from the 10th. I purge my mail every few days if I dont need anything from it. I think that the mail system needs some changes, for instance a saved box that does not count towards the "limit" so that mails can be saved if they are important. This would help do away with people holding ALL of their mails because they could put mails into a saved box where they would be safe from being purged.

Granted, there will ALWAYS be those people (Howl) who save all of their mails, even if its just a ty note Razz

ok I dont know that she saves that, but she might.
2010.Oct.12, 10:44 AM
not important to the game

Wu tang
2010.Oct.12, 11:34 AM
(2010.Oct.12 10:44 AM)HeadBustin Wrote:  I am not important to the game and my thoughts dont matter so I should not post in the feedback forums.
2010.Oct.12, 12:53 PM
Yeah we know it's not important to the game. It really isn't a big deal but it would just be something more to make it more interesting. I am one also that doesn't delete mail. I see that up there everytime I go in my mail. Just thought it be something to add a little more to the game to make it fun.

It would be randomness just like with the crimes, Not something that happenes everytime you go in your mailbox. We got Jack Mort that goes around and hits you online just because, Bubba who takes you to jail if you aren't good at a crime. Why not have a psychotic mailman that tries to blow you up? It would add a little spice to the game. Make you wonder when you see that green light if you really do have mail or are being delivered a package thats gonna explode.

You take that chance everytime you do a crime, yet everyone still does crimes, so why not? Will it make me empty my mailbox? Prolly not. I don't move districts whenever Jack Mort gets there. It's just a chance you have to take.
2010.Oct.12, 12:55 PM
(2010.Oct.12 11:34 AM)BadLuck Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.12 10:44 AM)HeadBustin Wrote:  I am not important to the game and my thoughts dont matter so I should not post in the feedback forums.

i started my own gang what have you done?

and i wasnt talking about your idea in particular i was talking about the main idea of the thread
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.12 01:16 PM by HeadBustin.

Wu tang