Mail System Upgrade
2010.Oct.12, 02:59 PM
RE: Mail System Upgrade
Stupidest idea evA.

Awakened Lands Mailbox
Keep the Awakened Lands Postoffice Efficient!
Seems as if you have quite a lot of mail. Perhaps you should clean out your mailbox every now and then to keep the postman from going postal!

Inbox (6,277) | Sent (5,349) | Gang Mail (0) | Compose | Purge | Archive | Block List

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Oct.13, 12:11 AM
My mail man loves me.

Awakened Lands Mailbox
Keep the Awakened Lands Postoffice Efficient!
Seems as if you have quite a lot of mail. Perhaps you should clean out your mailbox every now and then to keep the postman from going postal!

Inbox (523,111) | Sent (785,039) | Gang Mail (100) | Compose | Purge | Archive | Block List
2010.Oct.13, 01:36 AM
foley, you should read your gang mail!

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Oct.13, 01:51 AM
(2010.Oct.13 01:36 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  foley, you should read your gang mail!

+1
2010.Oct.14, 06:55 AM
the bomb in the mail is a funny idea, but you could easily exploit it. When a player goes offline, you (and some buddies) could sent that player mail after mail until he comes back, only to find a mad postman waiting for him.
2010.Oct.14, 03:40 PM
(2010.Oct.14 06:55 AM)benzon Wrote:  the bomb in the mail is a funny idea, but you could easily exploit it. When a player goes offline, you (and some buddies) could sent that player mail after mail until he comes back, only to find a mad postman waiting for him.

Hence adding in the randomness to it.
Rolleyes
2010.Oct.14, 04:16 PM
(2010.Oct.14 06:55 AM)benzon Wrote:  the bomb in the mail is a funny idea, but you could easily exploit it. When a player goes offline, you (and some buddies) could sent that player mail after mail until he comes back, only to find a mad postman waiting for him.

I doubt that it would be a problem unless they already hoard mail. And if there were a serious problem with spamming a person's mailbox, it would be just that - spam.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.