bender vs cheat
2010.Oct.04, 03:59 PM
RE: bender vs cheat
Holding the belt for most people who don't choke on dong isn't an accomplishment worth recognizing. lol
2010.Oct.04, 04:00 PM
(2010.Oct.04 03:41 PM)mblume Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.04 03:36 PM)Mock8800 Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.04 03:15 PM)mblume Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.04 03:08 PM)hitolo Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.04 02:55 PM)mblume Wrote:  wow, the multiple levels of stupidity in that post made my head hurt.

You should be used to multiple levels of stupidity by now. Just scan the EADP roster and see for yourself. Razz

Remember the once proud SV family of 45-50 members? It's now nothing but a whiney group of 18, and 1 un-retiree. We're still intact, as is 4H, as is Benders gang. You guys keep losing people rather than accepting your ultimate fate.

That's the definition of stupidity.

Remember the once proud and many many of x-pats...

Yes, and obviously you don't because 99% of them are in the 3 gangs listed above.

Anyways, SV had zero to do with what went down in the xpat fort.

But we rule the game, dont we? thats what you lot are always saying. I must have missed that vote. Come on plz dont tell me all the other stuff you all have been saying is made up to.
(2010.Oct.04 03:57 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  ohhh, and zenith pulls ahead at the end for the win!

sorry sv, eadp and bender...as far as i know, sw still holds the belt and zenith is holding all the cash.

I said it ages ago, the only winner is zen, her bank blance must look like a fruit machine with the amount of money one side is pumping into a stagnant game just to stroke their E-peen.
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.04 04:04 PM by MrHyde.
2010.Oct.04, 04:04 PM
(2010.Oct.04 03:59 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Holding the belt for most people who don't choke on dong isn't an accomplishment worth recognizing. lol

i knew you'd fit in here (pun intended)
(2010.Oct.04 04:00 PM)MrHyde Wrote:  I said it ages ago, the only winner is zen, her bank blance must look like a fruit machine with the amount of money one side is pumping into a stagnant game just to stroke their E-peen.

i shoot a text-based load. pretty cool actually...i try to go for a gut or back show so i have time to try and spell something out before it gets wiped away. kinda like alphabet soup. of course my text-based girlfriend happens to love swallowing so i gotta try to keep her happy, ya know. or else i hear a bunch of text-based horseshit. win some ya lose some.
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.04 04:08 PM by spacebird.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Oct.04, 04:44 PM
(2010.Oct.04 04:04 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.04 03:59 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Holding the belt for most people who don't choke on dong isn't an accomplishment worth recognizing. lol

(2010.Oct.04 04:00 PM)MrHyde Wrote:  I said it ages ago, the only winner is zen, her bank blance must look like a fruit machine with the amount of money one side is pumping into a stagnant game just to stroke their E-peen.

i shoot a text-based load. pretty cool actually...i try to go for a gut or back show so i have time to try and spell something out before it gets wiped away. kinda like alphabet soup. of course my text-based girlfriend happens to love swallowing so i gotta try to keep her happy, ya know. or else i hear a bunch of text-based horseshit. win some ya lose some.

Is that why you shortened your name to UFO...??
So now we know what you and the general will be doing after coffee on Sunday...lol

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2010.Oct.04, 04:53 PM
(2010.Oct.04 04:44 PM)Maccleod Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.04 04:04 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  

Is that why you shortened your name to UFO...??
So now we know what you and the general will be doing after coffee on Sunday...lol

haha...not stopping til i can spell out 'pneumonoultramicroscopic' across his forehead.
successful sidetrack...
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.04 04:55 PM by spacebird.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Oct.04, 10:40 PM
(2010.Oct.04 03:50 PM)hitolo Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.04 03:15 PM)mblume Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.04 03:08 PM)hitolo Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.04 02:55 PM)mblume Wrote:  wow, the multiple levels of stupidity in that post made my head hurt.

You should be used to multiple levels of stupidity by now. Just scan the EADP roster and see for yourself. Razz

Remember the once proud SV family of 45-50 members? It's now nothing but a whiney group of 18, and 1 un-retiree. We're still intact, as is 4H, as is Benders gang. You guys keep losing people rather than accepting your ultimate fate.

That's the definition of stupidity.

Twisted truth, exaggerations, and contrived events are all that you're capable of. For the simpleton that you are this so-called 'war' will simply be a figment of your imagination, one in which you fictitiously come out as the victor. We all know you are the very definition of stupidity and it shows every time you post on this forum. That drumming war chant you hear is merely Bender beating his chest while biting his ears saying "duh duh duh duh".

I have not 1 defend against you in my last 50.

Just sayin
2010.Oct.05, 12:08 AM
(2010.Oct.04 10:40 PM)mblume Wrote:  I have not 1 defend against you in my last 50.

Just sayin

Thanks for confirming your irrelevance.

No, homo.
2010.Oct.05, 06:28 AM
(2010.Oct.04 09:58 AM)Punisher Wrote:  i dont think there is a district big enough for that ego bender...interesting to see how youve changed in the game over the past 2 years...kudos for hiding in the game then becoming a game icehole...well done

btw i am having more fun now in this game than since loki quit..ty

still wont donate rl cash...not till there is something worthy

[Image: notagain.jpg]

you don't need to donate rl cash when your wife can make 100k a day doing your crimes for you.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Oct.05, 06:41 AM
(2010.Oct.05 12:08 AM)hitolo Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.04 10:40 PM)mblume Wrote:  I have not 1 defend against you in my last 50.

Just sayin

No, homo.

I don't seek your approval. Just wondering why your gang has stopped fighting.
2010.Oct.05, 06:43 AM
(2010.Oct.05 06:41 AM)mblume Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.05 12:08 AM)hitolo Wrote:  

Just sayin

No, homo.

I don't seek your approval. Just wondering why your gang has stopped fighting.

cause they lost and are too proud to say so.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.