bender vs cheat
2010.Oct.04, 07:50 AM
RE: bender vs cheat
(2010.Oct.04 07:38 AM)Jackal Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.04 06:48 AM)TheHorse Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.04 06:35 AM)Punisher Wrote:  post it up...i was trying a hosp...at least i have the balls to do so

post up all the leaves and mugs ive done on you--go for it

The funny thing in all this is that Cheats and the rest of SV thought you would come in and save them. Not only have you failed to stop me from raping your gang, you have also made a complete idiot of yourself in the forums.

The funny thing is you think we asked him to come back.
The other funny thing is you think you can do this by yourself and you cant so this is the second time during this war H4H has stepped in and it still hasnt made any difference. YOU ARE STILL FAILING.

As for EAPD you guys started this war thats why you are getting hit

I don't think you asked him to come back. Cheats logged his account in after getting her ass kicked by me and he stays to help his failure of a wife in a war he wont win.

As for me not being able to do it by myself. WTF would you know anyway. You've spent most of the past 5 weeks in the hospital before H4h started. And what planet are you living on retard. Since my gang joined in Ive been able to get back to the gym while you idiots rot in the hospital. I think you've been in SV too long. With stupid posts like that, we can see you have spent way too much time around cheats.

As for EADP. I don't see many in the hospital at any time of the day. Cheats hits a few each day but that's about it. The rest of you do nothing but rot in the hospital.
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.04 07:55 AM by TheHorse.

bite my shiny metal ass

2010.Oct.04, 07:54 AM
(2010.Oct.04 07:50 AM)TheHorse Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.04 06:35 AM)Punisher Wrote:  post it up...i was trying a hosp...at least i have the balls to do so

The funny thing in all this is that Cheats and the rest of SV thought you would come in and save them. Not only have you failed to stop me from raping your gang, you have also made a complete idiot of yourself in the forums.

The other funny thing is you think you can do this by yourself and you cant so this is the second time during this war H4H has stepped in and it still hasnt made any difference. YOU ARE STILL FAILING.

I don't think you asked him to come back. Cheats logged his account in after getting her arse kicked by me and he stays to help his failure of a wife in a war he wont win.

As for me not being able to do it by myself. WTF would you know anyway. You've spent most of the past 5 weeks in the hospital before H4h started. And what planet are you living on retard. Since my gang joined in Ive been able to get back to the gym while you idiots rot in the hospital. I think you've been in SV too long. With stupid posts like that, we can see you have spent way too much time around cheats.

As for EADP. I don't see many in the hospital at any time of the day. Cheats hit a few but that's about it.

no one is going to win this war. Neither of you will ever surrender. ever.

I bet 100k come christmas, this "war" will still be going on.

I say "war", because at this point it is really just a grudge match.
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.04 07:55 AM by InPaceRequiscat.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Oct.04, 07:56 AM
(2010.Oct.04 05:11 AM)Punisher Wrote:  so the one fight you do post is a stalemate where my hp is at 67% and you are healthy....you sir are the idiot...and if youre trying to make the point that your belt was off in that logger its showing being worn...and if money is no object to you why dont you charge your own?

even I beat you
lol

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Oct.04, 08:09 AM
everyone gets lucky once in while Smile right g2

doh
2010.Oct.04, 08:13 AM
[/quote]

[/quote]

^lolEd

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2010.Oct.04, 08:21 AM
(2010.Oct.04 07:54 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.04 07:50 AM)TheHorse Wrote:  

I don't think you asked him to come back. Cheats logged his account in after getting her arse kicked by me and he stays to help his failure of a wife in a war he wont win.

As for EADP. I don't see many in the hospital at any time of the day. Cheats hit a few but that's about it.

no one is going to win this war. Neither of you will ever surrender. ever.

I bet 100k come christmas, this "war" will still be going on.

I say "war", because at this point it is really just a grudge match.

It makes no difference to me if they don't surrender. I'm having more fun now than Ive ever had. The only change to the game for me is Ive replaced my leveling up with hosping SV and I'm back in the gym again after 10 months.

As for SV, they will have a hard time defending their hideout after people realize they can milk them like SV has milked them in the past. They can talk all the shit they want about still being able to train as normal but Ive seen many of there members sit for 2 to 5 hrs in the hospital coming on and offline a few times and not stiming out. That's not getting a normal training day in...lol

Pun wanted to spend more time with the family away from the game but unless he plans on leaving SV to fight for them selves, that plan is out the window...Smile

I play the game how I do because its what I choose to do. Pun plays his way as its what he wants to do. As for the rest of SV, they don't get to choose. They get to play how we let them play til they get smart and leave the gang.

I call that a win for us.

bite my shiny metal ass

2010.Oct.04, 08:51 AM
(2010.Oct.04 07:38 AM)Jackal Wrote:  As for EAPD you guys started this war thats why you are getting hit

Not disagreeing, just wonder why Pun accused Bender of only hitting those he knows he can beat. In Pun's case he is doing the same, sans the occasional hit on Bender.
2010.Oct.04, 08:53 AM
What an awesome thread.

That's what she said
2010.Oct.04, 09:02 AM
(2010.Oct.04 07:38 AM)Jackal Wrote:  The other funny thing is you think you can do this by yourself and you cant so this is the second time during this war H4H has stepped in and it still hasnt made any difference. YOU ARE STILL FAILING.

(2010.Oct.04 07:50 AM)TheHorse Wrote:  Since my gang joined in Ive been able to get back to the gym while you idiots rot in the hospital. I think you've been in SV too long.

so, youre still part of H4H? secrets out!
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.04 09:05 AM by Conrad1103.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Oct.04, 09:06 AM
I think there is a strong need for an x-patties reunion that way we can really see hospital tags.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy