Better Update
2010.Sep.29, 04:48 PM
RE: Better Update
I like the current war system, but I'll try to keep an open mind

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Sep.29, 05:02 PM
(2010.Sep.29 04:48 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  I like the current war system, but I'll try to keep an open mind

some of us liked the original war system... but now its gone. Well all except the part where u lost ur hideyhole anyway.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Sep.29, 05:41 PM
Edit
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.30 09:25 AM by bconrad56.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Sep.29, 08:00 PM
lol sounds like zenith is trying to learn javascript, what a useful little project to learn on.

* emocakes waits for the exploits to appear.

all this gang war page is going to do is be shit. thats all i have to say. this is what happened to ogame, they went with an AJAX UI and it sucked ass. i will say the same will happen here.
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.29 08:01 PM by emocakes.

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2010.Sep.29, 08:02 PM
Sounds pretty neat.

I'm also wondering why Zenith still allows this kid to play. lol She already knows the dickwipe hunts for exploits.
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.29 08:02 PM by TommiTheTaco.
2010.Sep.29, 08:02 PM
excuse me tommi, this dickwipe doesnt hunt for exploits. Exploits find me, then i inform the admin of the appropriate action to be taken.

I reckon this will slow the server down, the server will have to handle requests non stop now instead of when we just click a new page.
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.29 08:03 PM by emocakes.

2010.Sep.29, 08:03 PM
(2010.Sep.29 08:02 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Sounds pretty neat.

I'm also wondering why Zenith still allows this kid to play. lol She already knows the dickwipe hunts for exploits.

well someone has to find out about them sometime. rather have him find out as she knows to look after it than not know who is exploiting it.
2010.Sep.29, 08:05 PM
(2010.Sep.29 08:03 PM)ditallica Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.29 08:02 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Sounds pretty neat.

well someone has to find out about them sometime. rather have him find out as she knows to look after it than not know who is exploiting it.

correct, of the exploits i reported to zen, she found other players using them as well. you weren't one of them were you Tommi? ruin your fun?

2010.Sep.29, 08:08 PM
hmm. sounds epic if it comes out, but i retain my skepticism. if 7laws gets another super exploit in their hands i'm definitely gonna be a little pissed. i recognize that crunchy did report his exploit and how many credits he got out of it, but still i say it's the principle of the thing. as for new gang wars, sure let's have 'em but there were other things in the list before this as far as i know but it's zen's business so it's her choice
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.29 08:25 PM by johnsonhalo76.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Sep.29, 08:10 PM
what happened to the cyberware removals? i remember we had a beta server where we could test removing cyberware.