Nice exit Rambo
2010.Oct.03, 06:59 PM
RE: Nice exit Rambo
(2010.Sep.27 11:57 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  Federal Jail Inmate #1124

You owe someone a lot of money in-game. I feel like you scammed them. Email fedjail[at]awakenedlands[dot]com please.

Sorry bird.....your boy got clipped...........

he wasn't my boy. biff was an entertaining character and i'd have liked to have seen him come back.

people shouldn't be so naive with their money. whoever made the loan is at fault...it is nothing compared to the legoflamb deal where he was an orchestrator of a pool and flat out screwed people out of their winnings because he was careless with it.

(2010.Sep.28 11:07 AM)Batman Wrote:  9:18 am You received $1 from UFO.
8:18 am You received $1 from UFO.

I don't want to pay back his money...that means [Image: Jail.jpg]

what exactly are you trying to say? scrape off your jizz-mask and try again.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Oct.04, 01:24 AM
Mod-bot 02 was here....
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.04 06:21 AM by Batman.

He is back....
2010.Oct.04, 05:22 AM
(2010.Oct.04 01:24 AM)Batman Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.03 06:59 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.27 11:57 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  Federal Jail Inmate #1124

You owe someone a lot of money in-game. I feel like you scammed them. Email fedjail[at]awakenedlands[dot]com please.

Sorry bird.....your boy got clipped...........

he wasn't my boy. biff was an entertaining character and i'd have liked to have seen him come back.

people shouldn't be so naive with their money. whoever made the loan is at fault...it is nothing compared to the legoflamb deal where he was an orchestrator of a pool and flat out screwed people out of their winnings because he was careless with it.

(2010.Sep.28 11:07 AM)Batman Wrote:  9:18 am You received $1 from UFO.
8:18 am You received $1 from UFO.

I don't want to pay back his money...that means [Image: Jail.jpg]

what exactly are you trying to say? scrape off your jizz-mask and try again.

[Image: surprise_senor.gif]

so you like to watch vids with little kids getting hit in the face with balls. talk to wraith, i think hes go some movies you might like.

2010.Oct.04, 05:37 AM
modded by Mod-Bot02
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.04 06:20 AM by Batman.

He is back....
2010.Oct.04, 05:49 AM
i just merely wanted to know what you were trying to say about me in that post. if youd have been more clear, i wouldnt have to ask. now i am sorry i did...clearly you have a thing for kids.

2010.Oct.04, 06:30 AM
Ass.........Go away tool

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Oct.04, 06:52 AM
(2010.Oct.04 06:30 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  arse.........Go away tool

hello, wrait...miss me while i was vacationing at waterloo?

tool (tl)
n.
1. A device, such as a saw, used to perform or facilitate manual or mechanical work.
a. A machine, such as a lathe, used to cut and shape machine parts or other objects.
b. A person that wears socks with sandals.
3. Something regarded as necessary to the carrying out of one's occupation or profession: Words are the tools of our trade.
4. Something used in the performance of an operation; an instrument: "Modern democracies have the fiscal and monetary tools . . . to end chronic slumps and galloping inflations" (Paul A. Samuelson).
5. Vulgar Slang A penis.
6. A person used to carry out the designs of another; a dupe.
a. A bookbinder's hand stamp.
b. A design impressed on a book cover by such a stamp.
8. Computer Science An application program, often one that creates, manipulates, modifies, or analyzes other programs.

2010.Oct.04, 07:41 AM
- Tool
A person, typically male, who says or does things that cause you to give them a 'what-are-you-even-doing-here' look. The 'what-are-you-even-doing-here' look is classified by a glare in the tool's direction and is usually accompanied by muttering of how big of a tool they are. The tool is usually someone who is unwelcome but no one has the balls to tell them to get lost. The tool is alwasys making comments that are out-of-place, out-of-line or just plain stupid. The tool is always trying too hard to fit in, and because of this, never will. However, the tool is useful because you can use them for things; money, rides, ect.

That describes Wraith perfectly.
2010.Oct.04, 07:42 AM
I bet there are at least 20 tools that play awakenedlands
Who wear sox with sandals!
They might not be confident enough in their lame skills to post their pics.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Oct.04, 10:48 AM
well, caped crusader?? still trying to figure out what you were trying to say...i'm slow, please explain (preferably w/o pictures).
ahh, wait a minute....were you accusing me of something??

you guys sure like to chirp when no one is there to defend against and asinine accusation, aye? if that is what you're trying to convey...i still don't know!
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.04 11:49 AM by spacebird.