Dear zenith!!!
2010.Sep.23, 11:06 AM
RE: Dear zenith!!!
(2010.Sep.23 09:59 AM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.23 08:12 AM)mblume Wrote:  I have mailed her maybe twice in my AL career. Dont think I went more than a half a day without a reply. Maybe you guys should donate more and you'll get faster replies...

hahahah...yea zen has never ignored one of my mails either. Hell she responded one night at like 2am when her blackberry notified her. At the end of the convo she said " you want butt, put in?"

Im still in awe

EADP now controls Zen.

Sorry SV
2010.Sep.23, 01:07 PM
When i used to mail zenith ages ago when err was here the mails used to get answered but now errs gone it seems zenith doesn't bother even checking the mails anymore. what happened to err???
2010.Sep.23, 01:09 PM
(2010.Sep.23 01:07 PM)JohnRice Wrote:  When i used to mail zenith ages ago when err was here the mails used to get answered but now errs gone it seems zenith doesn't bother even checking the mails anymore. what happened to err???

Err left awhile ago. Zen has answered my mails on occasion, enough that I know she is still doing stuff for us.

That's what she said
2010.Sep.23, 02:20 PM
It would be nice to know what/if she is planning anything... the lack of that type of knowledge that she use to give to the community is the part that makes me think nothing is in the works...

we use to get threads like this:

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthread.php?tid=5497

which was nice, atleast there was some sort of admission of lack of production, and that she atleast had updates in mind...

What ever happened to this:

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...?tid=11713
is it good or not?

or

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...?tid=12542
many people thought this would be a good idea...

I think a lot of the community is just wants to be at the very least informed...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Sep.23, 02:34 PM
They're crying about wanting the updates, not information to get their hopes up for a possible let down. lol
2010.Sep.24, 05:35 PM
Ok fair enough but where the hell is she these days? and why is she just not bothered about her own god dam website anymore!? is this the first sign of everything coming to an end? it well and truly could be she's disappeared for Christ's sake!! this is not a good sign
2010.Sep.24, 10:08 PM
O God,
Ease our suffering in this, our moment of great despair
Yea, admit this good and decent woman into thine arms in the flock in thine heavenly area up there
And Moab, he laidest down in the land of the Canaanites
And yea, though the Hindus speak of Karma, I implore you
Give her a break.
Baaaaaahhhhhruk aaaaaattaaaahhhhaaalleeeluuuuujah!

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Sep.24, 11:52 PM
Amen, Let's go!
2010.Sep.25, 11:50 AM
The newish thread intitled "Update" is evidence that zen gets back to moderators. [Read it]. I feel sorry for the paying customers here that don't get there mails answered, wheres the customer service for Christ's sake!. Its been months now!!!
2010.Sep.25, 12:08 PM
She talks to me.
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.25 12:29 PM by bconrad56.