Dear zenith!!!
2010.Sep.23, 02:17 AM
RE: Dear zenith!!!
Dear Zenith,

Why don't you follow through on game changes that were supposedly started months ago? Everyone around here knows you don't give two sharts about your game anymore, it's quite obvious. You should sack up and finally do something, or just pull the f'n plug on the whole thing already.

Sincerely,

w00k

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Sep.23, 05:10 AM
Dear Zenith...

You must put AI to all NPC's....Mort attacks only lvl 30 -40

Thanks...

Sincerely ,

Batman

He is back....
2010.Sep.23, 05:41 AM
Think about it If you conducted your job as bad as Zen conducts this poor copy cat of torn city you would be fired. So I am firing zen.

Lost another paying customer!
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.23 08:49 AM by bconrad56.

I smoke crack!
2010.Sep.23, 07:06 AM
To be honest, kinda think maybe being a little harsh. In my experience Zen has been nothing but helpful, and remember she is on her own some now and by the amount of rants on here she has alot to look through and alot sort out/prioritise on.

Now im a paying customer two, I have parts of the game i dont like, but then again its not my game, I didn't code it, I just play it and if I didn't like it as much as some of you people then don't play.

By all means put your points of view across, criticism is good, but stop moaning when things arnt changed, not commented on and instantly sorted.
2010.Sep.23, 07:19 AM
(2010.Sep.23 07:06 AM)Reknak Wrote:  To be honest, kinda think maybe being a little harsh. In my experience Zen has been nothing but helpful, and remember she is on her own some now and by the amount of rants on here she has alot to look through and alot sort out/prioritise on.

Now im a paying customer two, I have parts of the game i dont like, but then again its not my game, I didn't code it, I just play it and if I didn't like it as much as some of you people then don't play.

By all means put your points of view across, criticism is good, but stop moaning when things arnt changed, not commented on and instantly sorted.

+1

Bye Dingus, again !!

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2010.Sep.23, 07:33 AM
(2010.Sep.23 07:06 AM)Reknak Wrote:  To be honest, kinda think maybe being a little harsh. In my experience Zen has been nothing but helpful, and remember she is on her own some now and by the amount of rants on here she has alot to look through and alot sort out/prioritise on.

I disagree.......I have played other games with feedback from the admins......feedback within 24 hrs.............I have emailed her, in game mailed her...nothing

Zen has dropped the ball and I hate to say it but.........she is just riding this horse until it dies.............Not a dollar more from me..........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Sep.23, 07:46 AM
(2010.Sep.23 07:33 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  I disagree.......I have played other games with feedback from the admins......feedback within 24 hrs.............I have emailed her, in game mailed her...nothing

Zen has dropped the ball and I hate to say it but.........she is just riding this horse until it dies.............Not a dollar more from me..........

Didnt expect everyone to agree.

Look at your statement - ".I have played other games with feedback from the admins" Admins?? To me that means more then one, well there is only one here and she doing as good as she can.

"I have emailed her, in game mailed her...nothing" - Where they that important? really? And i mean you can play the game unless you know RIGHT NOW? Most of the time i doubt it.

Again read what i said, the more people think mailing her direct with trivial things, they less she can do because she has so much to sift through and prioritise!
2010.Sep.23, 08:06 AM
By Dingus! I shagged you mommy rotten!

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Sep.23, 08:09 AM
All these dudes do is cry. Let 'em. They know they won't leave.

'No more money from me' makes me laugh, knowing that the dude probably hasn't donated something substantial in a while, if anything at all. If they really think the game sucks, they'll disappear after another old ass whine thread. Until then, you can take solace in knowing they've failed at making any kind of point.
2010.Sep.23, 08:12 AM
I have mailed her maybe twice in my AL career. Dont think I went more than a half a day without a reply. Maybe you guys should donate more and you'll get faster replies...