Dear zenith!!!
2010.Sep.22, 04:56 PM
RE: Dear zenith!!!
i hope you realize that at this time trying to get zenith's attention is as good as praying

it makes you feel good to try, but in the end, you wont get a response and most likely nothing will happen

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.Sep.22, 05:02 PM
(2010.Sep.22 03:51 PM)JohnRice Wrote:  Since you don't get back too anyones mails anymore i am calling you here in the forum i really didn't want to do this but you left me no choice i have waited months for you to let me free and i'am still wrongly put here, let me out now please.

THANK YOU!!! Jailbreak

hey fuckface let me get my cash and items back
(2010.Sep.22 04:56 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  i hope you realize that at this time trying to get zenith's attention is as good as praying

it makes you feel good to try, but in the end, you wont get a response and most likely nothing will happen

I talked to her last night she said the contest results will be posted after the Halloween contest commences but before those results are posted. Looked forward to the 3rd of November
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.22 05:03 PM by Budweiser.
2010.Sep.22, 05:06 PM
Halloween? Some more candy? Twisted

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Sep.22, 05:09 PM
(2010.Sep.22 05:02 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.22 03:51 PM)JohnRice Wrote:  Since you don't get back too anyones mails anymore i am calling you here in the forum i really didn't want to do this but you left me no choice i have waited months for you to let me free and i'am still wrongly put here, let me out now please.

THANK YOU!!! Jailbreak

hey fargface let me get my cash and items back
(2010.Sep.22 04:56 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  i hope you realize that at this time trying to get zenith's attention is as good as praying

I talked to her last night she said the contest results will be posted after the Halloween contest commences but before those results are posted. Looked forward to the 3rd of November

Pillow talk?
2010.Sep.22, 05:42 PM
Damn! And she thinks me a racist? I look Asian damnit! Lmao

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Sep.22, 05:57 PM

THANK YOU!!! Jailbreak

Lmoa. Good luck with that. Zen is semi-retired at this point, doesn't even log in daily to do her career and skills

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Sep.22, 08:31 PM
(2010.Sep.22 03:55 PM)Leopard Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.22 03:53 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  Everywhere I go all over the globe same song and dance.

Every other city we go
Every other video
No matter where I go
I see the same hoe

Witness me holla at a hoochie, see how quick the game takes
How can I tell her I'm a playa and I don't even care

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Sep.22, 08:45 PM
Dear Zenith:

Please make Halloween something awesome. Lots of candy to get, lots of bullies to run into and fight, varying in power levels, and a shifty dude that comes up every once in a while that you can surrender candy to for a certain stat / humanity boost.

Thanks,

That Tom Fellow.
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.22 09:05 PM by TommiTheTaco.
2010.Sep.22, 09:54 PM
(2010.Sep.22 08:45 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Dear Zenith:

Please make Halloween something awesome. Lots of candy to get, lots of bullies to run into and fight, varying in power levels, and a shifty dude that comes up every once in a while that you can surrender candy to for a certain stat / humanity boost.

Thanks,

That Tom Fellow.

+1
2010.Sep.22, 10:14 PM
this will not be good for you when she sees it.
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.23 01:20 AM by zenith.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.