playing a losers game
2010.Sep.23, 01:32 PM
RE: playing a losers game
(2010.Sep.23 12:14 PM)assasin Wrote:  ok look I am not looking to make you mad just that for 10 plus pages I have been accused of being a multi and everyone knows that i am not and not one of them had one once or shred of evidence to prove that I am a multi now I do what they did for 10 pages and I am told to shut up? Really how does that work?

You are too defensive dude. You seem really suspicious to all the ppl who hate bezel while you creep into the forums and aid him. Who cares if They call you a mult! Let them prove it and get you banned then we can get on with AL and call out the next multi

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Sep.23, 01:37 PM
oh by the way dingus you were in the game just 5 or so hours ago. Anyway go ahead after all the mailings with zen the past two days I am sure she has done her investigation on me. Mail her and see what she says about your idea of me being a multi. I am sure she will correct you.
2010.Sep.23, 01:51 PM
I believe assasin is not a 'multi' based on his general stupidity and way of speech. That's not to say he couldn't have shared accounts however.

And assasin, to answer your question of why everyone is accusing you of being a multi without proof, look up the definition of a troll on the internet.
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.23 01:56 PM by zliplus.
2010.Sep.23, 01:54 PM
Zen confirmed you are a multi. She is now looking at the local laws to see how she can prosecute you for fraud. The reason she strings you on is to keep you violating the law so more evidence can be gained. Save for bail boy!
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.23 02:19 PM by bconrad56.

I smoke crack!
2010.Sep.23, 01:56 PM
HELLO!

[Image: fat-man-in-box.jpg]

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Sep.23, 02:05 PM
(2010.Sep.23 12:59 PM)Dingus Wrote:  I will mail zen from one of my other accounts and see what she says!
Good find Joshiwa! Each player you report makes it easier for Zen and I to weed out the non donating multis. I give you 1 endurance stat!

Sweet! I'm up to 6 now!!
2010.Sep.23, 02:15 PM
Renegade how did you get my picture? How did learn who I was?
2010.Sep.23, 02:19 PM
[Image: images-1-1.jpg]

2010.Sep.23, 02:46 PM
ok jedi I cant tell what the guy is doing behind the redline, can you please remove the redline or explain it to me?
2010.Sep.23, 02:50 PM
This thread seems to be going nowhere. I am going to lock this one up. All I am hearing is accusations about multis.

That's what she said
Thread Closed