forum moderators
2010.Sep.19, 10:31 AM
RE: forum moderators
(2010.Sep.18 12:11 PM)zenith Wrote:  There are several mods that players don't even know about.... they are either non-players or someone you know who won't even mention it. Let the conspiracies begin.

Ok, you want conspiracy? I can get crazy. Probably should have started a separate conspiracy thread, but I'm lazy and the mods will take care of it, if it matters.

But here's one, if you have people outside of the game modding the forum, how do we know you don't have "secret players" working for you in game? Or even you as a couple players acting as "pace horses" to keep us donating and moving forward? You would support the characters w/ creds and keep them just ahead of of certain groups of players, encouraging the real players to try to keep up. People wouldn't donate as much if they didn't see other people doing it. It's not that far fetched when you think about it nor is it any crazier then hiring outside help to mod the game. Or what about this, maybe you're really Obama and this is just a giant scam to get the US gov't out of debt? That one is slightly less likely.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Sep.19, 10:35 AM
(2010.Sep.19 10:31 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.18 12:11 PM)zenith Wrote:  There are several mods that players don't even know about.... they are either non-players or someone you know who won't even mention it. Let the conspiracies begin.

Ok, you want conspiracy? I can get crazy. Probably should have started a separate conspiracy thread, but I'm lazy and the mods will take care of it, if it matters.

But here's one, if you have people outside of the game modding the forum, how do we know you don't have "secret players" working for you in game? Or even you as a couple players acting as "pace horses" to keep us donating and moving forward? You would support the characters w/ creds and keep them just ahead of of certain groups of players, encouraging the real players to try to keep up. People wouldn't donate as much if they didn't see other people doing it. It's not that far fetched when you think about it nor is it any crazier then hiring outside help to mod the game. Or what about this, maybe you're really Obama and this is just a giant scam to get the US gov't out of debt? That one is slightly less likely.

slightly

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Sep.19, 11:12 AM
(2010.Sep.19 10:31 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  

Asgardthor is Zens multi. Im sure she does it with other levels of players too. She will probably never deny or confirm it though. But having non player mods is laughable. What could she offer to a outside person to mod this forum.

As said earlier, if there were new game additions (as promised ages ago) many wouldnt resort to the forum to get their rocks off.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Sep.19, 11:14 AM
so zen is the one that beat me out of 3rd place in the last beer contest?

Wu tang
2010.Sep.19, 06:28 PM
[Image: conspir.jpg]

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Sep.19, 07:25 PM
(2010.Sep.19 06:28 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  [Image: conspir.jpg]

well he failed badly as our governor, but not as badly as his show did. lol

his wrestling career was good though.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Sep.20, 12:21 AM
(2010.Sep.18 03:43 AM)jgrea4 Wrote:  Lol it aint you

Who asked you?, STFU!
Monk = Best Mod ever
Non-Player Mods = Fact
LikeWoah = Hidden Mod
Agents in the game = idk, maybe I'm one
Zen = Osama, this game is funding terrorism, j/k
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.20 12:43 AM by Shaman.

.......______________________,-,
....../ `---////_______|----|____]
...../_==o##/=/____________.:/
.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
I'm the better of two evils, operative word "better".