wu-tang battles?

Wu tang
2010.Sep.11, 01:05 AM
RE: Dear Abby,
(2010.Sep.10 10:37 AM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.10 10:35 AM)Howl Wrote:  nice belt bird

Look at what RJ resisted. Holy fudging shat

I have res'd way more than that

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Sep.11, 06:50 AM
(2010.Sep.10 09:44 PM)catalyst Wrote:  I think I did my 1200'ish with the odachi. I know with the other was when i had 2 1000s in one fight. Snorkelbill can't believe it. And they weren't against someone weak either. Both times were tang battles and I got 3 gps off each

I remember getting huge crits with that too. I thought axe was suppose to be more consistent but not having as high crits. but I think it has most of the high crits in the poi and probably the most consistent damage. does anyone have the 27 end required top LBM wep? Otherwise I think it's better to go axe or just use the lower level long blade weapons. So far the higher I go, the worse they are. I don't care about average damage. if I did I wouldn't have chosen LBM to begin with.
2010.Sep.11, 07:08 AM
(2010.Sep.11 06:50 AM)OnwardTowardTheGlory Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.10 09:44 PM)catalyst Wrote:  I think I did my 1200'ish with the odachi. I know with the other was when i had 2 1000s in one fight. Snorkelbill can't believe it. And they weren't against someone weak either. Both times were tang battles and I got 3 gps off each

I remember getting huge crits with that too. I thought axe was suppose to be more consistent but not having as high crits. but I think it has most of the high crits in the poi and probably the most consistent damage. does anyone have the 27 end required top LBM wep? Otherwise I think it's better to go axe or just use the lower level long blade weapons. So far the higher I go, the worse they are. I don't care about average damage. if I did I wouldn't have chosen LBM to begin with.

I think that Zeon and AsgardThor have them.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Sep.11, 11:31 AM
LBM was/is the poor mans weapon, heavy donators should go shotty

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Sep.11, 03:52 PM
no offense guys but we`re getting a little off topic here. Think this should be split off and given its own thread.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl