mail from vs prez. (legit)
2010.Sep.16, 01:58 AM
RE: mail from vs prez. (legit)
(2010.Sep.15 09:23 PM)Punisher Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.15 09:23 PM)TheHorse Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.15 09:19 PM)Punisher Wrote:  leaves get me xp...and you spend cash and shows you are random and only relying on borgs which dont kick in every fight and bonuses which you have to remember to use..so what?

You keep up the leave attacks, collect the exp. Saves me stims...Smile What part of that you need explained for you? As for my borgs, how about you ask Hannibal how much they suck...lol

you can thank ush and tort for the increase in borg stats during battle....they used to be random....too much bit ching got them equal or near to it with nat stats....thats the problem with people that cant put time but only cash in

sorry buddy but weren't you one of the members of that chorus of assholes who complained non stop till the shotgun was buffed? like you can complain about anyone else doing the same thing... just another example of your garden variety sv double standard.
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.16 05:42 AM by dnbrocks.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Sep.16, 07:52 AM
(2010.Sep.16 12:49 AM)TheHorse Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.16 12:05 AM)zenith Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.15 11:50 PM)mblume Wrote:  Zen, you are the winner here. Just check your paypal acct.

Although I sense someone is whining and that's why you posted in here.

Haha, wish that was true.

Bender wants to kill all humans... but he's got a good side too. Not a Flexo good side, but not Roberto crazy either. Ease off the trigger every now and then. Even killbots have a pre-set kill limit.

If you get the reference congrats. Yes I am a Futurama nerd.

"This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against me!"

Bender has no pre-set kill limit.I only have two settings, off and Kill all SVs.

[Image: bender_dance_animate.gif]

i wanted to see bender dance again.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Sep.16, 08:16 AM
(2010.Sep.15 11:50 PM)mblume Wrote:  Zen, you are the winner here. Just check your paypal acct.

Bender wants to kill all humans... but he's got a good side too. Not a Flexo good side, but not Roberto crazy either. Ease off the trigger every now and then. Even killbots have a pre-set kill limit.

welcome back, motherhen.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Sep.16, 10:10 AM
(2010.Sep.15 08:57 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.15 08:45 PM)thehustler Wrote:  fact, bender is eadp. fact, bender left to start a training gang for us.

Fact, Bender said anyone who left SV or VS wouldn't be hit, meaning they were no longer a member of the gang. So NO it is not a fact that Bender is an EADP, he left. No double standards.

You two faced lying back stabbing bastards posting nothing but lies.

NOW you're gonna pay, so as what you are saying, anyone who is and has ever been a member of 499ers, EADP, H4H, XPats, and any other gang any of you were ever in, are fair game....great, bc today most of our gang mails were cussing each other, bc there was no one left to hit. Thank you for opening up a whole new group of targets, based on your words clearly.

I'm your huckleberry

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Sep.16, 10:37 AM
(2010.Sep.16 10:10 AM)Leopard Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.15 08:57 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.15 08:45 PM)thehustler Wrote:  fact, bender is eadp. fact, bender left to start a training gang for us.

Fact, Bender said anyone who left SV or VS wouldn't be hit, meaning they were no longer a member of the gang. So NO it is not a fact that Bender is an EADP, he left. No double standards.

You two faced lying back stabbing bastards posting nothing but lies.

NOW you're gonna pay, so as what you are saying, anyone who is and has ever been a member of 499ers, EADP, H4H, XPats, and any other gang any of you were ever in, are fair game....great, bc today most of our gang mails were cussing each other, bc there was no one left to hit. Thank you for opening up a whole new group of targets, based on your words clearly.

I'm your huckleberry

Yeah, she forgot Valhalla, DM, 7 Laws, Gang, etc.

How many bottles of JD will she need for that battle?

EDIT: I have NOTHING against JD. It is my drink of choice!
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.16 11:32 AM by mblume.
2010.Sep.16, 12:01 PM
Don't for get Outcasts, please. I was there for about 8 months.

I'm sure you'll score a major PR victory by beating the stuffin' out of what has to be the nicest group of people in AL.
2010.Sep.16, 12:27 PM
(2010.Sep.16 12:18 AM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.16 12:12 AM)mblume Wrote:  

In. Light of cheetahs drunken rant earlier calling in all AL against them, this will speed up before it slows down. Although it can end in seconds with just two specific words from sv...

link me! i havent been following the forums.
hell i dont even know what started all of this, fill me in?

I hospd Howse for no reason what so ever before going on vacation. It has been going on ever since Wink

I smoke crack!
2010.Sep.16, 12:39 PM
(2010.Sep.16 12:27 PM)Dingus Wrote:  I hospd Howse for no reason what so ever before going on vacation. It has been going on ever since Wink

This is an outrage. You're outta line Gecko
2010.Sep.16, 12:46 PM
(2010.Sep.16 12:27 PM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.16 12:18 AM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.16 12:12 AM)mblume Wrote:  

In. Light of cheetahs drunken rant earlier calling in all AL against them, this will speed up before it slows down. Although it can end in seconds with just two specific words from sv...

link me! i havent been following the forums.
hell i dont even know what started all of this, fill me in?

I hospd Howse for no reason what so ever before going on vacation. It has been going on ever since Wink

typical Dingus

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Sep.16, 12:46 PM
When I get a hold of the son of a bitch who leaked this, I'm gonna tear his eyeballs out and I'm gonna suck his fucking skull.

Gekko'd

I smoke crack!
Thread Closed