military career
2010.Sep.09, 11:18 PM
RE: military career
Nah. Just want to pwn you in some sports. lol Leave me out of the note when I do, brah.
2010.Sep.09, 11:23 PM
(2010.Sep.09 11:18 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Nah. Just want to pwn you in some sports. lol Leave me out of the note when I do, brah.

fat chance fat guts. Smile we play different sports. i play sports against ppl. you play sports against online ppl... hacky sack.... you only like it cause you can have a sack hit you on the chin eh......

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Sep.09, 11:44 PM
I would love to play against Tommi in some sports.......Ultimate frisbee......Hacky sack......basketball.........

Give him a chance.......he may have some skills.......

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Sep.09, 11:56 PM
is hot dog eating a sport?

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Sep.10, 12:18 AM
Funny how he hasn't a clue about who I am, yet he keeps talking.

Oh well. Just keep going at it. I'll keep laughing, knowing the truth.
2010.Sep.10, 02:26 AM
Tommi its all good..........The truth will set you free..............

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Sep.10, 05:27 AM
(2010.Sep.09 09:50 PM)Punisher Wrote:  Slightly beefed up the career bonuses for combat to make them useful,

cause for other cp uses of the same value you cant use them once and win a fight youd normally lose...Smile

Politician bonus is quite useful as well. Body guards and such

I smoke crack!
2010.Sep.10, 05:57 AM
shotguns...nuff said.

(2010.Sep.10 05:27 AM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.09 09:50 PM)Punisher Wrote:  Slightly beefed up the career bonuses for combat to make them useful,

cause for other cp uses of the same value you cant use them once and win a fight youd normally lose...Smile

i hear rj LOVES it Biggrin

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Sep.10, 06:45 AM
the bonus isnt way too strong. it was useless before. the bonus was advertised as being very good when first brought to the game. zen mailed me explainging how good the bonuses were once you get to higher levels (level 10 military for example, to be exact). as it turned out...it wasn't that good. zen made the neccessary adjustments and its better than it was.

however, its not as super great as you descrvbe, Pun. it is very fair IMO. engineer, csonstruction and others have good bonuses. you're responsible for your choices of a career. if you dont like it....switch.

most people use(d) their career for converting 4/1 ratios to their stats. don't whine bc some people didnt.

also...maybe your stats arent as high above everyone elses as you first thought. being zercked while in fair condtion isnt all that bad. Gang Protection and Backup helps a litttle bit too and everyone as the same oportunities with. though some have to take a vote before using it.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Sep.10, 06:53 AM
(2010.Sep.10 05:57 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  shotguns...nuff said.

(2010.Sep.10 05:27 AM)Dingus Wrote:  

i hear rj LOVES it Biggrin

Hahahahaha.....handicapped'd

I smoke crack!