AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: military career
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
the bonus is way too strong imo....discuss
whats your reasons for it being too strong?
Slightly beefed up the career bonuses for combat to make them useful,

cause for other cp uses of the same value you cant use them once and win a fight youd normally lose...Smile
I don't see any problem with it.
im sure you dont...she tweaked it up after connie complained over and over again about fn grenades....if military gets this huge bonus for fights...how come no other career got anything....ive said it 2 years ago and ill say it again...where are our better higher uses for cps...arrgg
Pun, i understand what you're saying about one thing getting improved and the rest getting.just screwed. But I have a feeling you'll support The adjustment to the shotguns when the new ones came out and the rest of the weapons remained the same. Exact same scenario man
who's using career points to beat you in fights they would normally lose?
(2010.Sep.09 10:05 PM)TheHorse Wrote: [ -> ]who's using career points to beat you in fights they would normally lose?

Hello.
(2010.Sep.09 10:10 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Sep.09 10:05 PM)TheHorse Wrote: [ -> ]who's using career points to beat you in fights they would normally lose?

Hello.

hi fat guts.
Yo'. How's the life insurance policy?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's