labor day busting
2010.Sep.09, 09:26 PM
RE: labor day busting
(2010.Sep.09 08:03 PM)mblume Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.09 12:29 PM)WmnChief Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.08 08:09 PM)Punisher Wrote:  one more plead...negate those stales....its fixed if you count them...and poi with no reqs is jokish imo

Come on.... Let me bask in the sun for a few more days.....

Your time on the waiting list is up. Your spot is open. Apply when ready.

photos please. Wink

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Sep.12, 11:13 PM
Any bets on when we will see the results of this?

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2010.Sep.13, 12:13 PM
(2010.Sep.08 08:09 PM)Punisher Wrote:  one more plead...negate those stales....its fixed if you count them...and poi with no reqs is jokish imo

The Best Bust POI is already a joke . . . McBust? a level 20 w/ a 650 minute bust, when the code was changed an archive list should have been created . . .

I really did make a 845 minute bust, even if it was during a "code-changed" contest apparently Zen already wasn't counting code changes. . .

either way though, doesn't really matter . . .
2010.Sep.13, 01:00 PM
yeah a separate bust list would be cool....and imo should be in place already...and yes the busts are out of whack for what level and stats can do what...seems as i recall that the levels 20-35 were my best high time busting...i seem to now do 200-300 consistently but 100-200 i get caught alot for.

would be nice to see these results soon Smile

doh
2010.Sep.13, 08:31 PM
(2010.Sep.13 12:13 PM)2asandab Wrote:  

The Best Bust POI is already a joke . . . McBust? a level 20 w/ a 650 minute bust, when the code was changed an archive list should have been created . . .

I really did make a 845 minute bust, even if it was during a "code-changed" contest apparently Zen already wasn't counting code changes. . .

either way though, doesn't really matter . . .

I'm fairly sure that those were all legit busts, it was just someone who really focused on jail busting...

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.