false
2010.Sep.04, 07:21 PM
RE: false
(2010.Sep.04 07:10 PM)SimonAnything Wrote:  5:27 pm
New! Zenith got caught trying to bust you out of jail.

This is the best thing that happened to me (=

Well, I guess I could gotten out of jail, but beggars can't be choosers.

did u send her a "nt"?

Wu tang
2010.Sep.04, 07:37 PM
Those of you having this problem, Stop using Internet Explorer

Did not happen to me with either FF or Google Chrome but does with I.E.
2010.Sep.04, 09:10 PM
I only use FF. There's my pc, 2 laptops, and a PS3 running on my home network right now, so it's just taking a little longer for the pages to load.
2010.Sep.05, 05:19 AM
(2010.Sep.04 07:37 PM)BadLuck Wrote:  Those of you having this problem, Stop using Internet Explorer

Did not happen to me with either FF or Google Chrome but does with I.E.

Naaa im using Firefox.
2010.Sep.05, 02:38 PM
(2010.Sep.04 04:31 PM)zenith Wrote:  Not sure why you guys are getting that. At first glance it's as if you have more than one window/tab open, you are clicking very fast, or you are clicking a link that was missed during the bot fix.

Some more info from your end is needed to better explain why it's happening. The only way I can reproduce the issue you are experiencing on my end is to have a crime page open and a gym page open at the same time, crime, gym, then back to crimes without reloading the crime page.

I get the same problem from my phone. I use multiple tabs and keep a criming and enemy tab open. Unless I refresh the crime page, if anything were done between the opening of the page and selection of crime (e.g. attacking), it comes up with that message. If I hit "Try again", it loops. If I do this enough, I get jailed by Bubba.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Sep.05, 06:42 PM
im on my PC, i get the page, i click "try again" (and not quickly), and it brings me back to the same page. i wait a few seconds, "TRY AGAIN," and it brings me right back. a third time and i'm in jail. thanks bubba

not much else to say, i'm not using additional windows, not clicking too fast (if i click too fast it brings me to the page, then i slow it down, and sometimes it still happens), i dont use F5 or refresh. very odd. put my ass in jail, not sure why

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.Sep.05, 06:50 PM
its this new "anti-bot" thing for crimes, generates a new hash for each crime and re-seeds them everytime you do something im guess. still dont know how it would affect you if you hit "try-again". i hit try again fast and got put in fr 5 min with bubba though.

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac