AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: false
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
4876 abysmalpoptart 51 5 Needed a refresher course with Bubba! Bail Bust

it said U CANT REFRESH HIT THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS:
try again
crimes

i hit try again, that popped up again.

i hit try again - again, same thing popped up

3 more times i'm in jail.

i clicked slowly.

THANKS ZEN!
this happened again just now. COME ON i'm not refreshing at all
bot protection? Smile jk pop

ShadowKid

6108 --14k-- ShadowKid 34 5 Needed a refresher course with Bubba! Bail Bust

???????????

i clicked once...

For the long weeked (for many in the U.S.) we have some random things happening in AL. Criming at the moment produces some bonuses anyone can use. Enjoy!

yeah bs i get put in jail for nothing.
Not sure why you guys are getting that. At first glance it's as if you have more than one window/tab open, you are clicking very fast, or you are clicking a link that was missed during the bot fix.

Some more info from your end is needed to better explain why it's happening. The only way I can reproduce the issue you are experiencing on my end is to have a crime page open and a gym page open at the same time, crime, gym, then back to crimes without reloading the crime page.
(2010.Sep.04 04:31 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure why you guys are getting that. At first glance it's as if you have more than one window/tab open, you are clicking very fast, or you are clicking a link that was missed during the bot fix.

Some more info from your end is needed to better explain why it's happening. The only way I can reproduce the issue you are experiencing on my end is to have a crime page open and a gym page open at the same time, crime, gym, then back to crimes without reloading the crime page.

I believe that both times I got it, I clicked on the try again link before the page was fully loaded.
Guess Bubba just liked the look of your Butts. Smirk
(2010.Sep.04 05:24 PM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]Guess Bubba just liked the look of your Butts. Smirk
well that is the first thing that caught my wife's eye. Winky
i always knew you guys were bots.
5:27 pm
New! Zenith got caught trying to bust you out of jail.

This is the best thing that happened to me (=

Well, I guess I could gotten out of jail, but beggars can't be choosers.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's