crime bonus
2010.Sep.04, 10:47 AM
RE: crime bonus
You have found a purple crystal that has given you an additional 45 energy!
2010.Sep.04, 10:51 AM
I'm on the naughty list.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Sep.04, 10:52 AM
You're not getting anything, either?
2010.Sep.04, 10:55 AM
1. You set up shop trying to make fake IDs for local youths to buy booze and smokes.
2. You create some good-quality IDs and start handing them out to some locals in hopes to nab some referral customers.
3. You start getting some rep on the street as a provider of quality product and the calls start coming in.

Result: After some time you get a local school underground group interested in a large order. After busting out some IDs, the kids hand you $765 in cash!

You have found the illustrious silver dollar that has given a you a 0.01 humanity bonus!
2010.Sep.04, 10:56 AM
(2010.Sep.04 10:55 AM)MrPapagiorgio Wrote:  1. You set up shop trying to make fake IDs for local youths to buy booze and smokes.
2. You create some good-quality IDs and start handing them out to some locals in hopes to nab some referral customers.
3. You start getting some rep on the street as a provider of quality product and the calls start coming in.

Result: After some time you get a local school underground group interested in a large order. After busting out some IDs, the kids hand you $765 in cash!

You have found the illustrious silver dollar that has given a you a 0.01 humanity bonus!

Nice one.
2010.Sep.04, 11:09 AM
(2010.Sep.04 10:52 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  You're not getting anything, either?

Yeah boy. But I will commit crimes all day.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Sep.04, 11:13 AM
.You plan out a simple Investment Brokerage Ponzi Scheme that pays investors 10% interest per month.
2. You get a few investors to pony up $1000 to earn a 10% interest in a month.
3. Those investors spread the word, and your scheme starts to gather steam.
Result: After a few suckers are caught up in the scheme, word spreads that your investment is a scam. The cops catch up to you and not only is the money gone, but you are off to the slammer!

I love it...Smile

He is back....
2010.Sep.04, 11:14 AM
1. You set up shop trying to make fake IDs for local youths to buy booze and smokes.

Result: After some time you get a local school underground group interested in a large order. After busting out some IDs, the kids hand you $850 in cash!

You have found the illustrious silver dollar that has given a you a 0.05 humanity bonus!
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.04 11:14 AM by MrPapagiorgio.
2010.Sep.04, 11:16 AM
Lame. Lame. Lame. Lame. Lame.

2010.Sep.04, 11:18 AM
Result: You pour some gasoline around the place, making sure it looks like it might be just a random fire. You bust out through a window after lighting a match, and make a break for the bus stop. Knowing how easy it was, you know the $178 was worth the risk.

You have found a blue crystal worth 17 credits!

Easy jobs pay out nice

5.) You hit for 583 points of damage. ********** resists 1 for a total of 582 damage.

Death begins at Birth