AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: crime bonus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
anyone get anything yet?
I got like $300.
I'll trade you.
(2010.Sep.03 11:56 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]I've got BlackClouds hovering over me because I've been stomping Glenn over and over again. Not really a good bonus to have.

lol. someone hits you a couple of times and you bring it to the forums. you are a weak assed fat guts. you have hosped me about 20 times today and not once did i think to bring it here.

1. You wander the street in search of a large group of people who look bored.
2. Finding a group of fools, you set up shop with your loaded 6-sided dice and ask if anyone wants to play a game while they wait.

Result: After 5 or so games the dice fall in your favor. You just earned $6 in cash! The disgusted customer walks away in anger.

You have found a red crystal worth $435!

yeah normally i do the ponzi but wanted to see what the bonus is. not bad. Smile

Sender : DARKC0DEX [29369] online
Date : 4 September 10 @ 1:02:45 am
Subject : (No Subject)

Hey can you post this in the forums. Please.

I got an Extra 9 happiness pretty cool since I got no humanity and thats like to refreshes haha
2. Finding a group of fools, you set up shop with your loaded 6-sided dice and ask if anyone wants to play a game while they wait.

Result: After 5 or so games the dice fall in your favor. You just earned $3 in cash! The disgusted customer walks away in anger.

You have found an orange crystal that has given you an additional 26 action points!

Result: After 5 or so games the dice fall in your favor. You just earned $8 in cash! The disgusted customer walks away in anger.

You have found a cracked crystal that is worth $109!

Result: After 5 or so games the dice fall in your favor. You just earned $7 in cash! The disgusted customer walks away in anger.

You have found a yellow crystal and can now work an additional hour!

Result: After 5 or so games the dice fall in your favor. You just earned $3 in cash! The disgusted customer walks away in anger.

You have found the illustrious silver dollar that has given a you a 0.01 humanity bonus!
Awesome long weekend crime bonus event Zen. Cheers.
1. Bored as you are, you fire up the computer and scan the wireless networks outside a corporate business center in the Midlan District.
2. You find an unsecure access point and begin sniffing the data for passwords.
3. You fire up the data sniff program to try to steal some useful information.

Result: After a couple of hours with a password cracker you manage to log into their website database and grab credit card data. You fence the data for $1149.

You have found a cracked crystal that is worth $73!
neat

You have found a blue crystal worth 20 credits!
I got nada. But I'm drunk
o gots ome humanity
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's