Poll: Who is currently winning the EADP/SV war?
EADP/Bender
SV/VS
Bacon
[Show Results]

New Poll!!
2010.Sep.01, 05:05 PM
RE: New Poll!!
(2010.Sep.01 01:14 PM)snow1eopardess Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.01 11:15 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.01 10:57 AM)klaw16 Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.01 10:55 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.01 09:52 AM)klaw16 Wrote:  I had to toss bacon in there for all the non-voters. ;)
c'mon SV/VS! You have 90 people in your gangs, alone!

U need a remedial math class... wait.... WTF am I doing posting in these full on homo forums???

oh yeh! alcohol.... mmmmmmmm alcohol!

I do suck at math. :)

Teach me!

3 guys go into a hotel needing a room for the night. They go up to the counter and ask the person how much for a room? The guy behind the counter says I am the bell hop and the manager had to step out but I think the rooms are 30 bucks a night.

So each guy pulls out 10 bucks and head up to their room.

The manager comes back and the bell hop tells the manager he sold a room for 30 bucks. The manager says the room are only 25 per night so take the 5 bucks and give it back...

The bell hop on his way to the room realizes that each guy gave him ten so he decides to pocket 2 bucks and give them each a dollar...

so now each guy got back one dollar, and therefore paid 9 bucks each for the room...

9 times 3 is 27 plus the 2 bucks the guy pocketed is 29...

what happened to the other dollar??

It is not complex. You are thinking too hard on this. Room was $25 out of $30 that was paid, and only $3 was returned to the three people. $25 (room cost) + $2 (bell hops tip) +$3 (ea got one) = $30. The extra dollar went to pay the room, you are just focusing on the wrong numbers.

Skipping the basic math, why are three men sharing a room with a max of two beds? And for $25 you can bet there is only one bed. So they are really paying $9 per guy to get their assets checked?

The idea is to look at it this way:

Each guy shelled out $10.
Each was given back $1.
So each effectively paid $9.
The bellhop took $2.

9 * 3 = 27
27 + 2 = 29 ≠ 30

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Sep.01, 11:34 PM
RE: New Poll!!
A little logic. Wink
I love it.