AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New Poll!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So, who is winning this war, now?
EADP wins, and Tommi tried to off himself but gets Rambo'd instead:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us40_story_plunge
Bacon, hands down.
I had to toss bacon in there for all the non-voters. Wink
c'mon SV/VS! You have 90 people in your gangs, alone!
(2010.Sep.01 09:52 AM)klaw16 Wrote: [ -> ]I had to toss bacon in there for all the non-voters. Wink

U need a remedial math class... wait.... WTF am I doing posting in these full on homo forums???

oh yeh! alcohol.... mmmmmmmm alcohol!
(2010.Sep.01 10:55 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Sep.01 09:52 AM)klaw16 Wrote: [ -> ]I had to toss bacon in there for all the non-voters. Wink

U need a remedial math class... wait.... WTF am I doing posting in these full on homo forums???

I do suck at math. Smile

Teach me!
(2010.Sep.01 10:57 AM)klaw16 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Sep.01 10:55 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]

I do suck at math. Smile

Teach me!

3 guys go into a hotel needing a room for the night. They go up to the counter and ask the person how much for a room? The guy behind the counter says I am the bell hop and the manager had to step out but I think the rooms are 30 bucks a night.

So each guy pulls out 10 bucks and head up to their room.

The manager comes back and the bell hop tells the manager he sold a room for 30 bucks. The manager says the room are only 25 per night so take the 5 bucks and give it back...

The bell hop on his way to the room realizes that each guy gave him ten so he decides to pocket 2 bucks and give them each a dollar...

so now each guy got back one dollar, and therefore paid 9 bucks each for the room...

9 times 3 is 27 plus the 2 bucks the guy pocketed is 29...

what happened to the other dollar??
Birmingham?
your math is all off.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's