(2010.Aug.27 02:22 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.27 02:11 PM)klaw16 Wrote:  wspsux

Truth

+1
2010.Aug.27, 02:56 PM
RE: Whos winning? SV / XPat Light
(2010.Aug.27 02:52 PM)mblume Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.27 02:11 PM)klaw16 Wrote:  I blew harry at lunch and he got cum in my eye.. not all of his load I was still able to gargle some like I usually do

Eek
Truth
2010.Aug.27, 03:26 PM
(2010.Aug.27 02:56 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.27 02:52 PM)mblume Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.27 02:11 PM)klaw16 Wrote:  I blew harry at lunch and he got cum in my eye.. not all of his load I was still able to gargle some like I usually do

Eek
Truth

gay haunt'd

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Aug.27, 04:23 PM
(2010.Aug.27 11:39 AM)Budweiser Wrote:  Thats not entirley accurate either. At least from my perspective when x broke up Bender went to val. Then when 4h formed he joined over there. Dingus went to the bees then eadp then for hire. There was probably a two week time period between when dingus left eadp and joined 4h. In fact he re applied to eadp several days before and nobody caught the app in time He said for gits was boring and rejoined eadp. Orion went there after he made the top 50 overall stats list. Nobody else has neen offered spots there. It has to do with power. Phish or who ever is in charge only wants ppl there on the top 50 stats list. Ppl that spent time in eadp are jot the only members of 4h Rafael was there and bird is there. If you notice Gibson who was a long time xpat may have even had the most loyalty days if I recall correctly is still not a member of eithier if the gangs as well as wmnchief and myself. If I was a gambling man I'd be willing to bet Bender going to eadp had far more to do with him and Gq being brothers in real life then some made up connection between two gangs in an online game

That's some seriously scary stalking going on there!
2010.Aug.27, 04:58 PM
(2010.Aug.27 04:23 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.27 11:39 AM)Budweiser Wrote:  Thats not entirley accurate either. At least from my perspective when x broke up Bender went to val. Then when 4h formed he joined over there. Dingus went to the bees then eadp then for hire. There was probably a two week time period between when dingus left eadp and joined 4h. In fact he re applied to eadp several days before and nobody caught the app in time He said for gits was boring and rejoined eadp. Orion went there after he made the top 50 overall stats list. Nobody else has neen offered spots there. It has to do with power. Phish or who ever is in charge only wants ppl there on the top 50 stats list. Ppl that spent time in eadp are jot the only members of 4h Rafael was there and bird is there. If you notice Gibson who was a long time xpat may have even had the most loyalty days if I recall correctly is still not a member of eithier if the gangs as well as wmnchief and myself. If I was a gambling man I'd be willing to bet Bender going to eadp had far more to do with him and Gq being brothers in real life then some made up connection between two gangs in an online game

Wook and I are lovers on real life I like to try and keep track of what kind of riff raff he's hanging out with. You know how easily persuaded he is
2010.Aug.27, 05:04 PM
(2010.Aug.27 04:58 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  

Wook and I are lovers on real life I like to try and keep track of what kind of riff raff he's hanging out with. You know how easily persuaded he is

nans...two twinks and no bear wouldn't work.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Aug.27, 05:14 PM
(2010.Aug.27 05:04 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.27 04:58 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  

nans...two twinks and no bear wouldn't work.

don't you have somewhere to be. I'm pretty sure there a PETA rally not to far from you tonight
2010.Aug.28, 02:37 PM
the ppl are speaking.... 50/50 in the votes. bender ftw!

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Aug.28, 02:39 PM
Yeah. Bender makes this fun.