Bender
[Show Results]

Whos winning? SV / XPat Light
2010.Aug.26, 10:46 PM
RE: Whos winning? SV / XPat Light
(2010.Aug.26 10:44 PM)thehustler Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.26 10:42 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.26 10:38 PM)thehustler Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.26 10:36 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Who said you have rage with SV? No matter how true it is for your whole gang + Bender.

we will never surrender to the bullies that are sv ever again. this continues. Smile

We're talking about your rage, not the inevitable surrender your gang is going to come up with.

Since we're on the subject, though, you can discuss with Howse.

lol, i can't actually as i mail blocked him after telling him to go fornacate with a goat. Smile ask him for proof.

Don't need to. I know you're obsession comes around every once in a while, banging poor animals to share your AIDS.

It's okay, though. You can discuss with me, and I'll run it through Howse.
2010.Aug.26, 10:50 PM
(2010.Aug.26 10:46 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.26 10:44 PM)thehustler Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.26 10:42 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.26 10:38 PM)thehustler Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.26 10:36 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Who said you have rage with SV? No matter how true it is for your whole gang + Bender.

we will never surrender to the bullies that are sv ever again. this continues. Smile

We're talking about your rage, not the inevitable surrender your gang is going to come up with.

Since we're on the subject, though, you can discuss with Howse.

lol, i can't actually as i mail blocked him after telling him to go fornacate with a goat. Smile ask him for proof.

Don't need to. I know you're obsession comes around every once in a while, banging poor animals to share your AIDS.

It's okay, though. You can discuss with me, and I'll run it through Howse.

hmmmmm, that one is too easy tommi.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Aug.26, 10:52 PM
Heh. That was pretty funny.
2010.Aug.26, 10:52 PM
(2010.Aug.26 10:34 PM)thehustler Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.26 10:21 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Connection? Made.

The rage was built so far in the past. It's amazing that it still festers in you guys.

? i have no rage with sv. this is the current war we are in. past is past dude. i even have some sw ppl on my friends list, 12 months back i would never have thought that would happen.

Jerk! Wink

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Aug.27, 08:22 AM
Geez, I would have hoped that while I was sleeping you would get off your "rage" obsession.

Remember, this is a text GAME?

You're the only tub of lard that let's it affect you personally.
2010.Aug.27, 11:23 AM
(2010.Aug.26 10:07 PM)thehustler Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.26 10:02 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.26 09:59 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.26 09:41 PM)thehustler Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.26 09:39 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.26 09:37 PM)thehustler Wrote:  once you post you are the best gang and my gang loves a double serving of dickpizza on your gang page it will end. waiting for your surrender.

sounds fair to me man

i see what you did there..... you trickster.. you guys have to do it too now.

no can do my friend... and VS is just the unlucky mutual party getting beat on

well thats what sv did to us when they were waring with 4h.

one exception. we aren't connected to h4h.

Bull. Orion, Dingus, Bender all going to and from the two gangs. You don't fool anyone Glen. While H4H may not be protecting EADP you still have ties with them.
2010.Aug.27, 11:39 AM
(2010.Aug.27 11:23 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  one exception. we aren't connected to h4h.

Bull. Orion, Dingus, Bender all going to and from the two gangs. You don't fool anyone Glen. While H4H may not be protecting EADP you still have ties with them.
[/quote]

Thats not entirley accurate either. At least from my perspective when x broke up Bender went to val. Then when 4h formed he joined over there. Dingus went to the bees then eadp then for hire. There was probably a two week time period between when dingus left eadp and joined 4h. In fact he re applied to eadp several days before and nobody caught the app in time He said for gits was boring and rejoined eadp. Orion went there after he made the top 50 overall stats list. Nobody else has neen offered spots there. It has to do with power. Phish or who ever is in charge only wants ppl there on the top 50 stats list. Ppl that spent time in eadp are jot the only members of 4h Rafael was there and bird is there. If you notice Gibson who was a long time xpat may have even had the most loyalty days if I recall correctly is still not a member of eithier if the gangs as well as wmnchief and myself. If I was a gambling man I'd be willing to bet Bender going to eadp had far more to do with him and Gq being brothers in real life then some made up connection between two gangs in an online game
This post was last modified: 2010.Aug.28 12:36 AM by Jolabent.
2010.Aug.27, 01:43 PM
(2010.Aug.27 11:39 AM)Budweiser Wrote:  Thats not entirley accurate either. At least from my perspective when x broke up Bender went to val. Then when 4h formed he joined over there. Dingus went to the bees then eadp then for hire. There was probably a two week time period between when dingus left eadp and joined 4h. In fact he re applied to eadp several days before and nobody caught the app in time He said for gits was boring and rejoined eadp. Orion went there after he made the top 50 overall stats list. Nobody else has neen offered spots there. It has to do with power. Phish or who ever is in charge only wants ppl there on the top 50 stats list. Ppl that spent time in eadp are jot the only members of 4h Rafael was there and bird is there. If you notice Gibson who was a long time xpat may have even had the most loyalty days if I recall correctly is still not a member of eithier if the gangs as well as wmnchief and myself. If I was a gambling man I'd be willing to bet Bender going to eadp had far more to do with him and Gq being brothers in real life then some made up connection between two gangs in an online game

thats some serious flow-charts tacked on your walls there, Bud.
This post was last modified: 2010.Aug.28 12:37 AM by Jolabent.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Aug.27, 02:06 PM
(2010.Aug.27 01:43 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  thats some serious flow-charts tacked on your walls there, Bud.

Im addicted to meth so I have a lot of free time on my hands what with not sleeping or eating
This post was last modified: 2010.Aug.28 12:37 AM by Jolabent.
2010.Aug.27, 02:11 PM
wspsux