Name
2007.May.01, 12:40 PM
Name
Im not sure if anyone has posted this before but Why did you name this game awakenedlands? if its a gangster game
2007.May.01, 12:52 PM

Arrow The domain was not used.... :?:
2007.May.01, 04:26 PM
Re: Name
pimpsta101 Wrote:Im not sure if anyone has posted this before but Why did you name this game awakenedlands? if its a gangster game

I would say more futuristic cyber-punkish criminals.
2007.May.01, 04:48 PM

If you ever played the game Shadowrun, that's the theme.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.May.01, 05:59 PM

cuz before all the mountains and trees were asleep and now theres a city and omg the noise all the trees and mountains are awake and we have to commit crimes and get stronger and team up w/ the cyborgs before the trees and mountains kill us all
2007.May.01, 09:07 PM

zenith Wrote:If you ever played the game Shadowrun, that's the theme.

oh my god, i love that game! i am in tears. this game is like a dream come true.
2007.May.04, 02:18 AM

ahhh Shadowrun...the memories!!

I remember playing that for whole weekends when I was but a youngin'
2007.May.04, 05:22 AM

Yep, likewise.. and on wednesday nights at the Math's teachers house with his Son.. hehe.

Fun game, Shadowrun. I kinda miss it these days...
2007.May.04, 10:46 AM

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Shadowrun!!!!!!!! I have all the reading books and started playing it too. Too bad some putz took my edition 1 book before they tweeked it. People told me it would have been a good collector item. Remember,
1. Never deal with a dragon,
2.Never trust an Elf, and
can't remember 3 right off the top of my head. Sad
2007.May.05, 09:47 PM

K, I was going through my old Shadowrun book and was thinking it would be sweet if Zen added classes to the game that have certain advantages and disadvantages. Zen could use different names, but here are the shadowrun names:

Deckers- computer hackers ect.
Mages- magical abilities?
Adepts- ninja types
Riggers- mechanics basically
Shamans- spiritual magicians
Street Samurai- combat masters

Would be kind of cool to have attributes for each class and such.