Name
2007.May.05, 10:02 PM

There is another RPG that really Fits this game a bit better(IMO). It is CyberPunk. Very Shadowrunesque but would be easier for Zenith to pull Ideas from if she desired to do that.

Though I agree some sort of class structure would be a cool addition.
2007.May.05, 10:05 PM

I don't think it's Zen's desire to steal her ideas from other games. AL may be based off of an existing game but she's spent a lot of time trying to make this different and original.
2007.May.05, 10:08 PM

mudpies Wrote:I don't think it's Zen's desire to steal her ideas from other games. AL may be based off of an existing game but she's spent a lot of time trying to make this different and original.

I totally agree with you, I am just suggesting adding classes to choose from. I just gave the shadowrun examples to give you an idea.
2007.May.05, 10:09 PM

*Shrugs* Pulling ideas and stealing Ideas are a bit different but hey whatever
2007.May.05, 11:33 PM

I like AL - and I think that everyone that decided to play it likes the name to some extent.
Changing it would be very wrong since it has HISTORY now, it is a BRAND -
and if you change it, the site will be back to square one.
Who knows, maybe even for the better...
But one thing's for sure -
it won't be AwekenedLands anymore.
And that would suck.

For a lot of people.
2007.Sep.07, 03:37 PM

Are there any plans to integrate more thematic elements along those lines? Not necessarily just pulling stuff from Shadowrun, but making the world a little stranger. I'd support that. Smile

Chaos
Lost Souls MUD: fantasy text RPG
MUDseek: MUD search engine
Discordian Quotes: weird and wacky quotes
2007.Sep.07, 04:03 PM

You mean roving gangs of cyborgs isn't weird enough ? O.o

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Sep.07, 04:19 PM

Roving gangs of cyborg elves with gun-toting talking squirrel familiars, maybe...

Chaos
Lost Souls MUD: fantasy text RPG
MUDseek: MUD search engine
Discordian Quotes: weird and wacky quotes
2007.Sep.07, 04:41 PM

Lol this game is supposed to be in the future, not a drug trip Razz

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Sep.07, 06:43 PM

It's not????? Guess I better not clean the dust off the bong then. LOL I mean if people had bongs laying around unused there would be dust on them. THat's what I meant. HEHE