Wow.
2010.Aug.19, 05:04 PM
RE: Wow.
[Image: buffalo_wings_1.jpg]
2010.Aug.19, 05:23 PM
(2010.Aug.19 04:31 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  So, you paid for hits because you didn't want your precious AL time to get ruined?

Still trying to figure out where you got the balls you suddenly got.

Thanks for the bust. But still wondering if you cried to your brother to help you or if you paid for hits because your whole gang's a bunch of pansies.

Mental midgets crack me up
2010.Aug.19, 05:32 PM
Stale like your Mom's twat, Harry.
2010.Aug.19, 05:37 PM
Right on cue you prove my point.

Good monkey
2010.Aug.19, 05:40 PM
You remember how you were born? I remember your Mom telling me this.

She was roaming around, doing her rounds. She didn't think she was pregnant 'cause she was such a lard ass, and you flopped out of her right in the middle of the sidewalk.

You were the reason your Mom finally got off the streets and started sucking from the tax payers. Good job. Your one and only accomplishment. -Starts applause.-
This post was last modified: 2010.Aug.19 05:44 PM by TommiTheTaco.
2010.Aug.19, 05:43 PM
(2010.Aug.19 05:40 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  You remember how you were born? I remember your Mom telling me this.

She was roaming around, doing her rounds. She didn't think she was pregnant 'cause she was such a large arse, and you flopped out of her right in the middle of the sidewalk.

You were the reason your Mom finally got off the streets and started sucking from the tax payers. Good job. Your one and only accomplishment. -Starts applause.-

why can't we play nice. i remember the fun threads we used to have.

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...211&page=6

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Aug.19, 05:45 PM
I am playing nice. Smile He doesn't have to take what I say seriously, but he's dickriding me like America dickrides Obama.
2010.Aug.19, 06:01 PM
(2010.Aug.19 05:40 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  You remember how you were born? I remember your Mom telling me this.

She was roaming around, doing her rounds. She didn't think she was pregnant 'cause she was such a lard arse, and you flopped out of her right in the middle of the sidewalk.

Mental Midget,

"Your Mom" jokes went out of style years ago.

Thanks,
The Management
2010.Aug.19, 06:09 PM
Still rubbing a cactus to your nuts, apparently. Always responding to them.

Dunno, though. You might just be gay and enjoy dickriding. lol
Thread Closed