AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Wow.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
That hospital's gettin' mighty full.
Name: OnwardTowardaRetard [23047] Donator: 20 Days Left
User Class: Human Member
User Level: 49
Signed Up: May 4, 2008 5:57:35 pm
Last Active: August 18, 2010 5:31:04 pm
Last Action: 0 seconds ago
Online: Online
Days Old: 836
Friends: 52
Enemies: 37
Referrals: 2
Physical Info
Health Status: Critical Condition
Gang: Seven Laws
In hospital for 75 minutes. Reason : Bit off more than they could chew with OnwardTowardVacation.
Awards
October 31, 2009 Halloween 2009 - Most Caramel Cods Found

OnwardTowardTheGlory

Now Bird, he was only at 50% health, and I was at 53%..that's a whole 3% advantage I had so let's be fair. And he's only played for a couple years more than me. So all and all, it's pretty much a wash.
Bird. That gang you're in sure is pretty.
If i order chicken wings for delivery and they get to my house and I eat some. Then I proceed to get all fucked up on xanax and leave the chicken wings sit on my coffee table for like10 hours are they still ok to eat?
(2010.Aug.18 04:37 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Bird. That gang you're in sure is pretty.

lemme guess, but not as pretty as my mother's mouth? hahahaha

i do have a question for you though, why does cheetah sit back and let you get lit up all the time? i realize you bring a lot on yourself and all (as do i and a lot on here) but still, you've been a loyal sv for how long? i mean, you'd think she'd at least step up to the plate once in a while...whether it's warranted or not or whether it's wanted or not...wasn't sv the gang that was so bored around xmas time that they tried to contrive a hosp war?
(2010.Aug.18 04:43 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]If i order chicken wings for delivery and they get to my house and I eat some. Then I proceed to get all farged up on xanax and leave the chicken wings sit on my coffee table for like10 hours are they still ok to eat?

you're good dude. just wash it down with some whiskey...the alcohol will kill any bacteria that may have grown on it in the meantime.
(2010.Aug.18 04:43 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]If i order chicken wings for delivery and they get to my house and I eat some. Then I proceed to get all farged up on xanax and leave the chicken wings sit on my coffee table for like10 hours are they still ok to eat?

hell ya bro

i left some KD on my floor for like a day, picked the rest of the bowl up and finished it off
Actually, I like the change. It's pretty neat that Bees are getting beefier and beefier.

As for that, I'm not worried about it. I try to handle myself the best I can.
(2010.Aug.18 04:46 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I like the change. It's pretty neat that Bees are getting beefier and beefier.

As for that, I'm not worried about it. I try to handle myself the best I can.

if you got a girlfriend she could handle you instead....just sayin
Yeah. If they're not paid, though, you have to deal with lip and whining and tears and more money management. When I handle myself, there's no back talk, no need to throw money out to keep myself happy. Just sweet release.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's