Free Gang Give away Level 10 -19
2008.Mar.12, 10:55 PM

like whoa its lots of players floating right under lvl 10 who are just as dedicated to AL your rules bite
2008.Mar.12, 10:59 PM

guy's the contest started monday.
2008.Mar.12, 11:04 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:guy's the contest started monday.
funny im in here just as much as in the game an his is the first time i seen it
2008.Mar.12, 11:07 PM
Re: Free Gang Give away Level 10 -19
konyen Wrote:How will we decide on the person to take this gang?
We will hold a contest to see who is the MOST Active player in the game. Through out next week, 3/10 to 3/16, Zen will gather the stats and see who is the most active player. What do I mean by active, only Zen knows.

Rules
1) The player can not have donated real money in the last 3 months.
2) The player must be within levels 10 to 19.
3) The player can not sell the gang until 4 months after getting it.
It say's it start's on the tenth. Which was monday.
2008.Mar.12, 11:10 PM

cough cough
must have missed it lol
2008.Mar.13, 01:53 AM

and ends on the sixteenth.. thanks for the info thatthingufear.
2008.Mar.13, 06:33 AM

DirkDanja Wrote:like whoa its lots of players floating right under lvl 10 who are just as dedicated to AL your rules bite

yea i agree but its hard to determine the ones that are truly dedicated, the ones that wont quit like most do after a couple weeks of playing. so the way we see it, the ones that are between 10-20 are the ones that are least likely to quit. however i did make a couple exceptions, if you had mailed me in game i def let you enter the contest.
2008.Mar.13, 06:39 AM

oh yea me and konyen wont be around for the next few days, gonna be in vermont snowboarding, but we will have our phones on us, we'll just be limited on what we can do. well my phone limits me on what i can do =/, i cant seem hospitalize people on my phone! i'll click on "hospitalize" and when i attack'em it'll say i mugged them; i'm using opera mini. oh yea it'll do the same thing when i select gang battle, but it'll let me attack them regularly if i select the "leave them" option.
2008.Mar.13, 10:34 AM

LikeWhoa Wrote:
DirkDanja Wrote:like whoa its lots of players floating right under lvl 10 who are just as dedicated to AL your rules bite

yea i agree but its hard to determine the ones that are truly dedicated, the ones that wont quit like most do after a couple weeks of playing. so the way we see it, the ones that are between 10-20 are the ones that are least likely to quit. however i did make a couple exceptions, if you had mailed me in game i def let you enter the contest.

understandable
2008.Mar.17, 01:17 PM

We officially have a winner, Zen has evaluated the contestants and the most active member in the AL contest is DRUNKENCHUCK 20367 (Peteplacid). Congrats man! enjoy the new gang and let us know if you need anything else.