AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Free Gang Give away Level 10 -19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

konyen

Hello everyone,

Thanks everyone for participating in the “free bet day.” We had many winners and some loser but everyone had fun.

As some of you may know, we recently bought a new gang. I guess you might know this because of the topic in the forum likewhoa vs triedboy. Anyway. We at 7 Law would like give away our 9 slot gang. Yes, just give it away. There are some rules and criteria’s.

How will we decide on the person to take this gang?
We will hold a contest to see who is the MOST Active player in the game. Through out next week, 3/10 to 3/16, Zen will gather the stats and see who is the most active player. What do I mean by active, only Zen knows.

Rules
1) The player can not have donated real money in the last 3 months.
2) The player must be within levels 10 to 19.
3) The player can not sell the gang until 4 months after getting it.

Why all these crazy rules?

1) There are many dedicated players in AL. From all ages and all different type of backgrounds. Some of the players work harder in training their stats more than others. What I mean by that is some players, for their own reason, can not put money in AL like others. So we would like to reward an active player for their hard work.

2) The reason for the levels, I feel after level 10, you are committed and will stay with the AL community and the reason for 19, No reason. Just want to limit it to lower levels.

3) We want to reward someone, not let someone make a quick buck. So if that person doesn’t want to gang anymore, give it back or hand it down. Any if you do try to make a quick buck, picture yourself having a tough like in AL. I think higher levels will support us. This is a charity give away.

Please e-mail Likewhoa and I (konyen) if you want to participate in this contest. Subject: “contest”

For the veteran AL players, if you have any ideas or comments to make this more fair or interesting spit it out.

Good luck and Have fun

badmanbren

If the competition is singled out to 3, they have 2 battles on each other. Player A v B, then B v A, A v C then C v A... until all 3 players have attacked and been attacked by the others. Strongest player wins.
so all's we have to do is be the most active?
yea pretty much, as long as your not triadboy and have a good attitude. we'll back you up during gang wars but if you have personal issue with another, we wont take sides. good luck to everyone!

Loki

very cool!

iceman2020

*Asks Zen to erase donator history in my account*

In all seriousness, awesome thing you're doing here. Early congrats to the winner.

konyen

we need more names. we have a good amount but if we have more, it will be more fun

jovany

can we participate too 8)
of course you can! if you wanna lose all the benefits of being in 7-laws
=P

deceit

this still goin on??
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's