wat is a good hideout weapon type
2010.Aug.16, 09:23 PM
wat is a good hideout weapon type
what is the best hideout attack weapon other than an axe?
2010.Aug.16, 09:53 PM
RE: wat is a good hideout weapon type
The people with better stats hit harder againts hideouts. You should worry about the best pvp weapon. Gang war doesn't seem very important.
2010.Aug.16, 10:53 PM
I know you said besides an axe but I used to keep an axe around just for that reason. From what I have read a shotgun does pretty well also.

Gang war can be important sometimes.

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2010.Aug.17, 06:21 AM
Up until I got the PS90 I used an axe against hideouts. SMG's dont do so bad once you get into the higher weapons.
2010.Aug.18, 02:59 PM
Stiletto TiBar $15,000
Tools meant for such abuse really shouldn't be so beautiful. Stiletto's TiBar 16, the first demolition multitool we've seen that would honestly replace a regular hammer, has enough nail-pulling oomph to steal the show from your pry bar and cat's paw as well. One exclusive Stiletto feature is its dimple�a sharp circular lip that you drive over an embedded nailhead, severing the adjacent woodgrain and ensuring a clean extraction. Weighing under 2 pounds, the bar's titanium naturally dissipates shock, whether you're breaking bricks or faces.

I used this until I got some of the higher level weapons. It's made for attacking the hideout and doesn't work well against players, so you have to equip and unequip it a lot.

And the jackasss that said gang war isn't important obviously doesn't understand how gang points work. Gang combat bonus can mean the difference between winning and losing a fight, not to mention all the gang backup bullsht
This post was last modified: 2010.Aug.18 03:00 PM by bebopcrew420.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Aug.18, 09:25 PM
I find a fast way to switch weapons is (if you have a browser that uses Tabs, and most do) either CTRL-click the "Unequip" button or middle click it which will open a new tab, but on the same page you can then just click "Equip" on the second weapon and just close the tab. Only every without a weapon for a split-second.

Of course if you're on a phone I guess you're SOL.
This post was last modified: 2010.Aug.18 09:26 PM by fngMalvos.
2010.Aug.30, 09:08 AM
One of the best hideout weps is an axe