AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: wat is a good hideout weapon type
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

hillium

what is the best hideout attack weapon other than an axe?

americanpsycho

The people with better stats hit harder againts hideouts. You should worry about the best pvp weapon. Gang war doesn't seem very important.
I know you said besides an axe but I used to keep an axe around just for that reason. From what I have read a shotgun does pretty well also.

Gang war can be important sometimes.

BadLuck

Up until I got the PS90 I used an axe against hideouts. SMG's dont do so bad once you get into the higher weapons.
Stiletto TiBar $15,000
Tools meant for such abuse really shouldn't be so beautiful. Stiletto's TiBar 16, the first demolition multitool we've seen that would honestly replace a regular hammer, has enough nail-pulling oomph to steal the show from your pry bar and cat's paw as well. One exclusive Stiletto feature is its dimple�a sharp circular lip that you drive over an embedded nailhead, severing the adjacent woodgrain and ensuring a clean extraction. Weighing under 2 pounds, the bar's titanium naturally dissipates shock, whether you're breaking bricks or faces.

I used this until I got some of the higher level weapons. It's made for attacking the hideout and doesn't work well against players, so you have to equip and unequip it a lot.

And the jackasss that said gang war isn't important obviously doesn't understand how gang points work. Gang combat bonus can mean the difference between winning and losing a fight, not to mention all the gang backup bullsht
I find a fast way to switch weapons is (if you have a browser that uses Tabs, and most do) either CTRL-click the "Unequip" button or middle click it which will open a new tab, but on the same page you can then just click "Equip" on the second weapon and just close the tab. Only every without a weapon for a split-second.

Of course if you're on a phone I guess you're SOL.

NewErr

One of the best hideout weps is an axe
Reference URL's