Dual Wield
2007.May.05, 03:09 PM

Eaglefreak Wrote:Ever heard of sawed off shotgun? Smile

that's what I'm tzlkin about.
2007.May.05, 04:42 PM

actually no you shouldnt be able to dual wield ALL weapons - that makes no sense

do you really think its likely to aim 2 remingtons with accuracy, even if youre an experienced marksman? that just doesnt make sense. the BIGGER weapons (big shotguns, rifles, machine guns) should probably NOT be able to be dual wielded, but the smaller weapons - the pistols, the blades, etc - should. even if you can get stronger and w/e, its just retarded to say that EVERYTHING can be used for dual wield. no game allows that, even ridiculous fantasy and sci fi games

they have something that says something like : can not dual wield, can not use with shield, etc. some weapons really just require 2 hands
2007.May.05, 05:03 PM

ever seen an Arnold Schwarzwhatever movie? he can dual wield anything.
2007.May.05, 07:17 PM

yea but he doesnt count because hes an alien
2007.May.05, 07:26 PM

but some of us are cyborgs
2007.May.05, 09:30 PM

yes, i have.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.May.06, 05:03 AM

yup heard off it but imagine shooting two aks at once
2007.May.06, 10:11 AM

How about this - currently the melee weapons are not used at all (the random defend weapon thing), so why not make both weapons count (like, combined damage and defence power) so that it can be re-established because now it's a liability to have a melee.
Also, for the debate on wielding EvErything - imagine you have two regular shotguns - unless you grow an extra pair of arms, how will you reload those things and still be able to fight back on time? lol
2007.May.06, 10:37 AM

Dormagonn Wrote:How about this - currently the melee weapons are not used at all (the random defend weapon thing), so why not make both weapons count (like, combined damage)l

old idea,but i think zenith will do something about this someday.The problem are game mecanics with this,because you got to make a reliable sistem,but putting other stats work for you in combat like endurence,intel wouldnt be a bad ideea.
2007.May.07, 10:19 AM

I would have to say you limit dual weild to pistols, submachine guns and certain melee weapons. dual wielding electric axes would be next to impossible...