anyone else think this is hinting at something...?
2010.Aug.13, 08:35 PM
RE: anyone else think this is hinting at something...?
:
9:32 pm It is okay because I have no hard feelings towards anyone after all it's a game to enjoy for all and getting emotions involved spoils the fun.
9:25 pm They can never leave an issue in the past.
9:23 pm Many are raising the old 'SuperDave' has/is a 'multi' accusation again.I can assure you I've never accessed another's account and never would intentionally violate any game rule.I usually play at my home from a p.c. but I also play at the local public library in ... where I recently moved to from ... so others may play at this institution as well but I'm not certain if they do.Anyhow I'm not too concerned about my enemies mean spirited and unfounded allegations since I know they're false and I wouldn't be foolish enough to jeopardize my account which I've financially contributed to to advance my character and I respect the game too much to knowingly violate any game rules.Thanks for your tim and keep up the good work.LONG LIVE AWAKENEDLANDS - the BEST ROLEPLAYING GAME EVER!!!

Epic fail on the baseless 'multi' claims,it's been real and it's been fun but not it's getting really fun.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2010.Aug.13, 08:43 PM
RE: anyone else think this is hinting at something...?
(2010.Aug.13 08:35 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  :
9:32 pm It is okay because I have no hard feelings towards anyone after all it's a game to enjoy for all and getting emotions involved spoils the fun.
9:25 pm They can never leave an issue in the past.
9:23 pm Many are raising the old 'SuperDave' has/is a 'multi' accusation again.I can assure you I've never accessed another's account and never would intentionally violate any game rule.I usually play at my home from a p.c. but I also play at the local public library in ... where I recently moved to from ... so others may play at this institution as well but I'm not certain if they do.Anyhow I'm not too concerned about my enemies mean spirited and unfounded allegations since I know they're false and I wouldn't be foolish enough to jeopardize my account which I've financially contributed to to advance my character and I respect the game too much to knowingly violate any game rules.Thanks for your tim and keep up the good work.LONG LIVE AWAKENEDLANDS - the BEST ROLEPLAYING GAME EVER!!!

Epic fail on the baseless 'multi' claims,it's been real and it's been fun but not it's getting really fun.
what does her shit taste like?

i have no opinion on your situation but want to know if you believe all that bs that you typed?

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯