AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: anyone else think this is hinting at something...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Multidave's gang description....

'Win if you can,lose if you must but always cheat'.'Deny everything,admit nothing,blame someone else'.
BigNick do us all a favor and layoff the haterade you couldn't pick up and hold a hint if it had handles.Seriously though these accusations are old and have been proven false although it took some time to do so.Go ahead file all the false reports you want I have nothing to fear or hide when it involves a ignorant player intent on causing trouble.

DirkDanja

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!!!!
(2010.Aug.13 07:50 PM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]BigNick do us all a favor and layoff the haterade you couldn't pick up and hold a hint if it had handles.Seriously though these accusations are old and have been proven false although it took some time to do so.Go ahead file all the false reports you want I have nothing to fear or hide when it involves a ignorant player intent on causing trouble.

I don't think they've been proven false. Just that you've been given a second chance to keep straight.
(2010.Aug.13 07:50 PM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]BigNick do us all a favor and layoff the haterade you couldn't pick up and hold a hint if it had handles.Seriously though these accusations are old and have been proven false although it took some time to do so.Go ahead file all the false reports you want I have nothing to fear or hide when it involves a ignorant player intent on causing trouble.

In any case, it is in poor taste as the majority of players are convinced you are still a multi, myself included -- however, if zen puts faith in you to that extent, I figure I trust her judgement.

in any case, you do have a lot of couth...

8:51 pm SuperCreep busted you out of jail.

KevinD

So,when are you logging into Vagabond?
(2010.Aug.13 07:54 PM)KevinD Wrote: [ -> ]

I log in my character SuperDave player 324993 only you must realize that accessing another's account is a flagrant premeditated violation of rules deserving of federal jailing something I'd never risk and would benefit me none.
Why'd you add that 3 at the front?
(2010.Aug.13 07:59 PM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.13 07:54 PM)KevinD Wrote: [ -> ]

I log in my character SuperDave player 324993 only you must realize that accessing another's account is a flagrant premeditated violation of rules deserving of federal jailing something I'd never risk and would benefit me none.

DirkDanja

C'mon guys lay off Superdave, he's also RedZ28 although he doesn't log into that account anymore lol
i don't care how many accounts he has. more targets for me.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's