shootout challenge?
2007.May.02, 11:27 AM

if you realy want the prize the best thing to do is hospitalize dayute untill the competition is over Smile
2007.May.02, 11:42 AM

vInDicaTed Wrote:Great answer from a moderator! Shows your true spirit.

True Spirit? Is Dru the one attacking you? I agree, that is how some people think, it is a strategy. If you are put in the hospital, my suggestion is to buy stim packs, have a separate window open with the competition up and ready to just click ok, stim out, switch windows (tabs) and compete. If you are wanting to win the competition, you have to play with what is given you.

And NO, I will not be attacking someone just so that I can win! 8)

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.May.02, 11:43 AM

I'm doing a good job of keeping myself in the hospital, I don't need any help. Thanks though.
2007.May.02, 11:46 AM

One thing I wish was on the Pantheon page was the score of a person.

Just stop for a second and think about it... in any sports competition you see the score of the other participants. I can't find out any reason why if the order is visible, you won't see the score.

Also, in your profile it would be helpful to see your rank and the total points in the competition. This way even people not in the first 50 would see their rank. And the total points would save me entering every shooting in the spreadsheet Smile
2007.May.02, 12:03 PM

dayute Wrote:I'm doing a good job of keeping myself in the hospital, I don't need any help. Thanks though.

We're here for ya! Biggrin
2007.May.02, 12:06 PM

It would be nice to know how our score relates to each others.
2007.May.02, 12:10 PM

gepetto Wrote:One thing I wish was on the Pantheon page was the score of a person.

Just stop for a second and think about it... in any sports competition you see the score of the other participants. I can't find out any reason why if the order is visible, you won't see the score.

Also, in your profile it would be helpful to see your rank and the total points in the competition. This way even people not in the first 50 would see their rank. And the total points would save me entering every shooting in the spreadsheet Smile

I definitely agree, there are few competitions where you do not know how your competitors are doing or you can't find out
2007.May.02, 01:16 PM

and to counteract the opinion that "knowing your enemy's score will make u want to hospitalize them more and that doesnt happen in real life," look at nancy kerrigan. i mean seriously, make this more realistic Smile
2007.May.03, 11:39 AM

Agamemnon has a suggestion for following events. For some reason he couldn't login to the forum so I am posting for him:

""I just wanted to suggest that on the next competition the leaderboard only shows your respective position in the singles and where your gang stands so you can't see who to attack or what gang they are in.""
2007.May.03, 11:58 AM

Got an even better one. There is no leader board, but it can tell you your position in your own profile.