Word on the street is there will be a gym day tomorrow.
2010.Aug.06, 11:49 PM
RE: Word on the street is there will be a gym day tomorrow.
(2010.Aug.06 06:52 PM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.06 06:14 PM)thehustler Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.06 06:05 PM)catalyst Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.05 08:53 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Word on the street is there will be a gym day tomorrow.

thanks brug, without your selfless act of posting this i would have never known about gymboree.

agreed, the man is a saint amongst sinners.

Thanks, I do what I can. But I do it for all of you great ALers, except cheeta and foley and zens multi asgard thor. <---- FACT

Honestly, I only did it to upset all the people who hate when I post it...as it is with most things I post. And to be the first to post it Cool

toodle-oo

Hey buddy next time you need to go pee, I'm pepper spraying your cock.
2010.Aug.07, 08:42 AM
RE: Word on the street is there will be a gym day tomorrow.
(2010.Aug.06 11:49 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.06 06:52 PM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.06 06:14 PM)thehustler Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.06 06:05 PM)catalyst Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.05 08:53 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Word on the street is there will be a gym day tomorrow.

thanks brug, without your selfless act of posting this i would have never known about gymboree.

agreed, the man is a saint amongst sinners.

Thanks, I do what I can. But I do it for all of you great ALers, except cheeta and foley and zens multi asgard thor. <---- FACT

Honestly, I only did it to upset all the people who hate when I post it...as it is with most things I post. And to be the first to post it Cool

toodle-oo

Hey buddy next time you need to go pee, I'm pepper spraying your cork.

Pepper-spraying, eh? Is that what they're calling it nowadays?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.