AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Word on the street is there will be a gym day tomorrow.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Word on the street is there will be a gym day tomorrow.
Why do they always seem to be on fridays?
because its the worst day to have it.
[Image: creatine-blast.jpg]

BadLuck

(2010.Aug.05 09:18 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]because its the worst day to have it.

Agreed
All these ppl that speak of a world outside of AL, don't you realise how many Dev Points your missing out on?

catalyst

(2010.Aug.05 08:53 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Word on the street is there will be a gym day tomorrow.

thanks brug, without your selfless act of posting this i would have never known about gymboree.
(2010.Aug.06 06:05 PM)catalyst Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.05 08:53 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Word on the street is there will be a gym day tomorrow.

thanks brug, without your selfless act of posting this i would have never known about gymboree.

agreed, the man is a saint amongst sinners.
(2010.Aug.06 06:14 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]

agreed, the man is a saint amongst sinners.

Thanks, I do what I can. But I do it for all of you great ALers, except cheeta and foley and zens multi asgard thor. <---- FACT

Honestly, I only did it to piss off all the people who hate when I post it...as it is with most things I post. And to be the first to post it Cool

toodle-oo

It was an act of an oblivion........
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's