just so everyone knows i got no multys
2010.Jul.28, 05:44 AM
RE: just so everyone knows i got no multys
Zen has no time to find cheaters. Shes to busy in life to do anything but screw this game up!

Fuck you very much!

I smoke crack!
2010.Jul.28, 06:45 AM
Dingus then protest with the Boob animations.
2010.Jul.28, 08:24 AM
(2010.Jul.28 06:45 AM)ShadowKid Wrote:  Dingus then protest with the Boob animations.

Dont encourage him to show his man boobs.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jul.28, 08:43 AM
Eek
2010.Jul.28, 01:48 PM
Dude I told you a long time ago you keep playing like you did and still do that sooner or later people would get sick of your crap and get you back and I guess the time has come.

By the way who ever said they could not wait to hosp him he is a weak level 19 he really should be about a level 10 just so you know if your training right it wont take much to walk all over him!!
2010.Jul.28, 06:27 PM
(2010.Jul.28 01:48 PM)assasin Wrote:  Dude I told you a long time ago you keep playing like you did and still do that sooner or later people would get sick of your drek and get you back and I guess the time has come.

By the way who ever said they could not wait to hosp him he is a weak level 19 he really should be about a level 10 just so you know if your training right it wont take much to walk all over him!!

im about a level 10.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Jul.28, 06:58 PM
(2010.Jul.28 01:48 PM)assasin Wrote:  Dude I told you a long time ago you keep playing like you did and still do that sooner or later people would get sick of your drek and get you back and I guess the time has come.

Can i haz a cookie?