AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: just so everyone knows i got no multys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

kyletrask

my gf and i just live together and i use a laptop and she uses a pc so ill be back soon so enjoy this vacatoin without me @ssholes

DirkDanja

Who really gives a elephants dong
and who are again i forgot or never remembered it anyway hahahhaha
The forum is going down,you must send to Zen a mail and explain that not start a thread about nothing.
[Image: no-hope-for-this-thread.jpg]
(2010.Jul.25 10:40 PM)DirkDanja Wrote: [ -> ]Who really gives a elephants dong

or dongbag.
(2010.Jul.25 10:33 PM)kyletrask Wrote: [ -> ]my gf and i just live together and i use a laptop and she uses a pc so ill be back soon so enjoy this vacatoin without me @ssholes

if the 2 of you use different computers then what difference does it make if you live together? That doesn't explain the logging on and off simultaneously. I'm guessing dylan is your little brother. Word of advice, I've known several multis that owned up to it and were forgiven(then later banned for other reasons). Mail zen and work it out with her, running to the forum can only hurt your case. I hope you do come back, everybody knows what kinda player you are and you'll get torn apart
Same IP users, Mail fedjail@awakenedlands.com with your case. Apparently login times are all other players need to assume someone is breaking rules.

Question
When it says "Apparently login times are all other players need to assume someone is breaking rules.", does this mean Zen didn't review the case, just ban b/c players wanted him banned? I think it's a very good possibility there were 2 players here playing 3 accounts and logging onto each other's, but it deserves a fair review. It's kind of an odd half sarcastic fed note. Confused

shadowinc

i am sure zen will be fair, like others said, just mail her and explian your side of it

americanpsycho

I hope he gets out. I plan on owning him someday soon. It would suck if I caught up to him while he was unable to fight back.
(2010.Jul.27 01:16 PM)americanpsycho Wrote: [ -> ]I hope he gets out. I plan on owning him someday soon. It would suck if I caught up to him while he was unable to fight back.

how did u get out?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's