question about skills/school
2010.Jul.22, 05:51 AM
question about skills/school
how come my skills have taken me a long long time to get through, but even at their highest level (not that high, but still, not bad), they take LESS time to complete than a local school course?

thinking about it, so far, local school courses have done nothing but give a few work stat bonuses, whereas skills give a % bonus to combat, among other things. and my high level skills are quicker to develop than my newly acquired courses???

fail.

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.Jul.22, 06:09 AM
RE: question about skills/school
Now combine that with the fact that jumping from 23 end to 27 end is a little more than 450 dollars and you can see why I could see this game die. As a side note, it's roughly 750 to get to end 23.
2010.Jul.22, 02:14 PM
you seriously moved this to assistance from support staff??? are you freaking kidding me??

this isnt a legit question, it is a frustrating occurrence. what were you smoking when you moved it here??

now nobody will read it. thank you.

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.Jul.22, 02:39 PM
I read it Abys...I don't do schools, only skills and for my high Long Blade Skill works very well in combat....#10 in Melee POI hit

A combat is more important then a high stats...do the skills

Skills[x]
School[ ]

-B-
This post was last modified: 2010.Jul.22 02:40 PM by Batman.

He is back....
2010.Jul.22, 03:19 PM
(2010.Jul.22 02:14 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  you seriously moved this to assistance from support staff??? are you freaking kidding me??

this isnt a legit question, it is a frustrating occurrence. what were you smoking when you moved it here??

now nobody will read it. thank you.

Sorry I selected the wrong one. Should of gone to the one above. Should of been in the game support for players. I selected to quickly.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2010.Jul.22, 04:05 PM
Jola I don't understand. Why was this thread moved here? This is meant for discussion not assistance. Do you honestly think anybody can accurately answer this question? Or can you yourself? Is so please help me out. Answer my discussion question as assistance by players would. But in this case you're gonna have to make some stuff up.

This b longs in general discussion
One full day of class - 1%!
One full day of higher level skills - 2-3%
Really???

OK now assist me jola
This post was last modified: 2010.Jul.22 04:07 PM by abysmalpoptart.

2010.Jul.22, 04:16 PM
(2010.Jul.22 06:09 AM)SimonAnything Wrote:  As a side note, it's roughly 750 to get to end 23.

F'er!! Scream I didnt want to be reminded of that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jul.22, 04:17 PM
i know what you mean pop, i accidentally did 2 skill hours today and got 1% into my next rank, and with the other 6 into school i got about 1.5%. i really hate how it takes AP for the school though...

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Jul.22, 05:47 PM
Better question: why the hell are you still bothering with it? YOu could've easily made cash to BUY the Int and Endu that you received while also gaining better skills. And don't even get me started on the outragous costs associated with starting and testing.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Jul.22, 07:06 PM
(2010.Jul.22 05:47 PM)Accipender Wrote:  Better question: why the hell are you still bothering with it? YOu could've easily made cash to BUY the Int and Endu that you received while also gaining better skills. And don't even get me started on the outragous costs associated with starting and testing.

i'm only on the first one, but i'm not gonna do another one ever