question about skills/school
2010.Jul.24, 07:17 AM
RE: question about skills/school
When you level to earn more cash, who is going to provide those credits? Someone needs to purchase them. If you are going to say that your referrals will, someone let me know if through referrals that they've earned even 100 dollars worth of credits. The point I am trying to make is that someone, somewhere has to pony up that cash.

Edit: I think skills are better than schooling. Should have a tier list within skills to add abilities.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jul.24 07:18 AM by SimonAnything.
2010.Jul.24, 11:10 AM
(2010.Jul.24 06:22 AM)OnwardTowardTheGlory Wrote:  not the first to say that not the last. Your strongest member is a big reason why I am at 50. Most of the top 25 share advice if you ask them on how they got there. Zeon really knows his stuff for melee. not too hard to just left click or push a screen after that every 40 minutes.

sorry Zeon if this floods your mailbox

I'm just yanking your balls man...no homo
2010.Aug.04, 11:43 AM
Look, the jump of Endurance shouldn't have been so much. It should have been a 1 or 2 level jump instead of 3 to 4. If the next installment of weapons have more than 1 level of end increase without rolling back the Endurance of the previous weapons, I'll stop playing.
2010.Aug.04, 12:03 PM
(2010.Aug.04 11:43 AM)SimonAnything Wrote:  If the next installment of weapons have more than 1 level of end increase without rolling back the Endurance of the previous weapons, I'll stop playing.

That sounds about retarded.
2010.Aug.04, 03:11 PM
(2010.Aug.04 12:03 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.04 11:43 AM)SimonAnything Wrote:  If the next installment of weapons have more than 1 level of end increase without rolling back the Endurance of the previous weapons, I'll stop playing.

Its been done before

kick the real world in the sac
2010.Aug.04, 03:16 PM
(2010.Aug.04 03:11 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.04 12:03 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  

Its been done before

The later part, if it's been done, would make this whole situation even more retarded. The earlier...Well, stop being babies and deal with the increase with new weapons, if there's even new weapons.
2010.Aug.04, 04:03 PM
Honestly tho this is just my opinion but qq doesnt have a bad idea. weapons would be easier to sell n itd stimulate the ecomy a bit. Im all for zen makin money its her game n people would probably pay if its a couple hundred cheaper. Im not tryin to benefit outta this since i already have 27+ end. Most people already have the stats just not end, if theyre not gonna donate to get their wep they probably nvr will until months or yrs later. The guy with the newer wep first will always be at a advantage compared to the other guy waiting neways. Theres not much of a disadvantage for the people currently equipt with the newer wep, theyre already getting better trains for the money they put in for the newer wep. Im sure theyll be savin up for the next newer wep while the other guy is stuck on the old. But thats just my opinion

I might not be making sense sinw ive been up for a while n on my phone

kick the real world in the sac
2010.Aug.04, 04:15 PM
100 credits a day. Not a task for the bigger players.
2010.Aug.04, 06:21 PM
Someone has to pay for those credits either way. I don't think referrals close the gap that well for free credits. It's at 27 now, is 30 Endurance even reasonable?

As far as I see it, it makes more sense to make 100 dollars from 200 people rather than 400 dollars from 20 people.
2010.Aug.04, 06:42 PM
(2010.Aug.04 06:21 PM)SimonAnything Wrote:  Someone has to pay for those credits either way. I don't think referrals close the gap that well for free credits. It's at 27 now, is 30 Endurance even reasonable?

As far as I see it, it makes more sense to make 100 dollars from 200 people rather than 400 dollars from 20 people.

steal more credits

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.