This guy SUCKS!
2010.Jul.21, 10:17 AM
RE: This guy SUCKS!
(2010.Jul.21 10:13 AM)Canosoup Wrote:  The rest of AL, take this as a lesson.

1. Insult Dingus
2. Keep Insulting Dingus
3. ???
4. No more AL boredom.
Winky

Who is Dingus???

He is back....
2010.Jul.21, 10:19 AM
Val's Human bounce house! Biggrin

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2010.Jul.21, 10:24 AM
I was at a party once where this one little kid took a projectile diarrhea shit in a bounce house with at least 6 other little kids in it. They were bouncing around for like 2 or 3 minutes with shit flying everywhere before they realized. It was awesome.

This is 100 percent truth. I have witnesses who were also laughing hysterically.
2010.Jul.21, 01:05 PM
(2010.Jul.21 10:24 AM)BenDover Wrote:  I was at a party once where this one little kid took a projectile diarrhea drek in a bounce house with at least 6 other little kids in it. They were bouncing around for like 2 or 3 minutes with drek flying everywhere before they realized. It was awesome.

This is 100 percent truth. I have witnesses who were also laughing hysterically.

I cant stop laughing at this

Don't be chuckin' stuff about... if you're surrounded by glass, and what have ya. - Karl Pilkington
2010.Jul.21, 02:36 PM
(2010.Jul.21 01:05 PM)DebbiePinson Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.21 10:24 AM)BenDover Wrote:  I was at a party once where this one little kid took a projectile diarrhea drek in a bounce house with at least 6 other little kids in it. They were bouncing around for like 2 or 3 minutes with drek flying everywhere before they realized. It was awesome.

Says the one who projectiled.

What'd I miss when I was in Vegas?
2010.Jul.21, 02:38 PM
they had to clean the little bastards off with a garden hose
2010.Jul.21, 04:15 PM
(2010.Jul.21 02:36 PM)mblume Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.21 01:05 PM)DebbiePinson Wrote:  

Says the one who projectiled.

What'd I miss when I was in Vegas?

you missed a wicked party where dingus did some projectile diarrhea. apparently all the "cool kids" are doing it these days. Smile

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Jul.21, 09:11 PM

I lol'd.

.......______________________,-,
....../ `---////_______|----|____]
...../_==o##/=/____________.:/
.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
I'm the better of two evils, operative word "better".
2010.Jul.21, 09:23 PM
(2010.Jul.21 09:11 PM)Shaman Wrote:  

I've done it before.

GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jul.21, 09:26 PM
(2010.Jul.21 09:23 PM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.21 09:11 PM)Shaman Wrote:  

I've done it before.

I want a jumping castle, diarrhea in the water bed just isn't the same.

.......______________________,-,
....../ `---////_______|----|____]
...../_==o##/=/____________.:/
.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
I'm the better of two evils, operative word "better".