This guy SUCKS!
2010.Jul.21, 08:54 AM
RE: This guy SUCKS!
blah i been in the hospital ever since.
fuckers...
delpot, i finally got a phone with an internet browser on it. I shouldnt be that wimpy for tooooo much longer! dammit!
2010.Jul.21, 09:05 AM
(2010.Jul.21 08:09 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.21 05:24 AM)thehustler Wrote:  next time pick a gang that i don't hate attacking will ya..... why didn't you hit h4h? we coulda taken them bishes...... Smile

This quote convinces me that H4H and EADP are not connected, not now, not ever. Glad I know the truth. Rolleyes

haha keep the spirit alive!

Don't be chuckin' stuff about... if you're surrounded by glass, and what have ya. - Karl Pilkington
2010.Jul.21, 09:06 AM
I still get nostalgic when I drive past my old hideout...

*pours out some old e*
2010.Jul.21, 09:09 AM
(2010.Jul.21 05:24 AM)thehustler Wrote:  next time pick a gang that i don't hate attacking will ya..... why didn't you hit h4h? we coulda taken them bishes...... Smile

This quote convinces me that H4H and EADP are not connected, not now, not ever. Glad I know the truth. Rolleyes

wait...now I know why you still believe this. You believe in the biggest fairytale ever written, so why wouldnt you believe something like this?

Don't be chuckin' stuff about... if you're surrounded by glass, and what have ya. - Karl Pilkington
2010.Jul.21, 09:32 AM
(2010.Jul.21 09:09 AM)DebbiePinson Wrote:  

wait...now I know why you still believe this. You believe in the biggest fairytale ever written, so why wouldnt you believe something like this?

Personal attacks heh. Thats ok. I do believe this to be true.

Psalms 14:1 The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”
They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds,
there is none who does good.

2 The Lord looks down from heaven on the children of man,
to see if there are any who understand, [1]
who seek after God.

3 They have all turned aside; together they have become corrupt;
there is none who does good,
not even one.

ps. Yes that would include me as one that doens't do good incase someone wanted to point that out to me. Knowing myself I can verify that.

If you'd like to continue this futher Orion I'll talk ingame mail.
2010.Jul.21, 09:36 AM
"Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of this astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy."

I choose to waste it away on AL, drugs and fireworks with the occasional asian hooker thrown in. ahh shit... is zen asian?
2010.Jul.21, 09:41 AM
she boom boom long time now and day

I smoke crack!
2010.Jul.21, 10:13 AM
The rest of AL, take this as a lesson.

1. Insult Dingus
2. Keep Insulting Dingus
3. ???
4. No more AL boredom.
Winky

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2010.Jul.21, 10:15 AM
"If you'd like to continue this futher Orion I'll talk ingame mail."

I'm good, thanks. You know what they say about arguing on the internet.

2010.Jul.21, 10:15 AM
(2010.Jul.21 10:13 AM)Canosoup Wrote:  The rest of AL, take this as a lesson.

1. Insult Dingus
An Den Keep Insulting Dingus
An Den ???
an den No more AL boredom.
Winky

riiight

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.