WTF
2010.Jul.18, 11:23 AM
WTF
i have lost a rank in construction
whats the deall
2010.Jul.18, 11:44 AM
RE: WTF
Because Zen and everyone else hates you. Foley had something to do with it too.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jul.18, 11:59 AM
Did you forget to quit your job and not work it for more than a week? Rolleyes

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2010.Jul.18, 12:12 PM
I do believe if you go three days without working your job you lose a rank.

Just like in the outside world, don't show up to work for three days and see what happens.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jul.18 12:12 PM by Ushanewnewba.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2010.Jul.18, 03:19 PM
(2010.Jul.18 12:12 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  I do believe if you go three days without working your job you lose a rank.

Just like in the outside world, don't show up to work for three days and see what happens.

what is this outside world you speak of?

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Jul.18, 04:53 PM
(2010.Jul.18 12:12 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  I do believe if you go three days without working your job you lose a rank.

I think that it's five.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Jul.18, 05:00 PM
three

kick the real world in the sac
2010.Jul.18, 05:09 PM
It's 5 days

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthread.php?tid=1896
Quitting and Getting Fired
Any job can be quit without fear of penalties. However, you cannot quit a career if you have already worked an hour in that career during the current day. Once an hour is worked during the current day. you will be locked in until the next-day's refresh.

If you are inactive for 5 or more days and have an active career selected, you will be fired by your boss for poor work performance. Being fired is costly, as you will lose a rank in that career if it is above 1.
Speaking of which, is it 5 fully inactive days of the players or 5 days without working at least 1 hour?!?!?

Zen??
2010.Jul.18, 05:15 PM
Each night the check is made. If you haven't worked 1 hour in 5 days, and you are employed in a career, you get canned.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2010.Jul.18, 05:17 PM
**Waits for Dingus to show up**

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.