AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: WTF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

enndees18

i have lost a rank in construction
whats the deall
Because Zen and everyone else hates you. Foley had something to do with it too.
Did you forget to quit your job and not work it for more than a week? Rolleyes
I do believe if you go three days without working your job you lose a rank.

Just like in the outside world, don't show up to work for three days and see what happens.
(2010.Jul.18 12:12 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote: [ -> ]I do believe if you go three days without working your job you lose a rank.

Just like in the outside world, don't show up to work for three days and see what happens.

what is this outside world you speak of?
(2010.Jul.18 12:12 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote: [ -> ]I do believe if you go three days without working your job you lose a rank.

I think that it's five.
three

Thor

It's 5 days

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthread.php?tid=1896
Quitting and Getting Fired
Any job can be quit without fear of penalties. However, you cannot quit a career if you have already worked an hour in that career during the current day. Once an hour is worked during the current day. you will be locked in until the next-day's refresh.

If you are inactive for 5 or more days and have an active career selected, you will be fired by your boss for poor work performance. Being fired is costly, as you will lose a rank in that career if it is above 1.
Speaking of which, is it 5 fully inactive days of the players or 5 days without working at least 1 hour?!?!?

Zen??
Each night the check is made. If you haven't worked 1 hour in 5 days, and you are employed in a career, you get canned.
**Waits for Dingus to show up**
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's