Odds only!
2010.Jul.21, 07:08 PM
RE: Odds only!
(2010.Jul.21 06:44 PM)ditallica Wrote:  I am happy with my prize. Thanks to Asgard, Behemoth, and you pretty much. But I have never seen you once make a joke on the forums. Light upSmile It makes things much easier.

I am asked to hosp people, I almost never do unless they hosp my gang. I am asked for money. I just want to play the game. Daily I spend an absurd amount of time explaining that I just wanna play the game, although I am still turned into an actual villain.

I don't joke on the forums, bc apparantly, people you can beat will diss your joke, or insult you for even trying. I give up on making friends here, I have several VERY close ones, for which I am very greatfull. I only stay on AL bc of them, sorry for every other loser who just plays for themselves and never gets the opportunity or joy of making real friends here (and no, it's not a cyber loser joke in the making, I have met half my gang in RL. and so glad I did!)
2010.Jul.21, 07:19 PM
Jokes are a back and forth thing, Cheetah, unless you're aiming to hurt and destroy the other person.
2010.Jul.21, 07:58 PM
The subject has been covered.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
Thread Closed